Part 2

Natsu couldn't feel anything but warmth and comfort.

'So this is what death is like; it's quiet,' Natsu thought slowly, reminiscing about his past.

'I guess I could have been smarter with my fighting style, but if I do somehow get reborn, I'll study harder,' he thought.

Little did Natsu know his wish was being granted.

"Mistress, are you okay?" Asked the maid.

"Sua tells my husband my water broke," said the woman.

Sua, the maid, was shocked that the baby was coming.

"Sua now!" yelled the woman, heavily pregnant with the pain of contractions hitting her.

"Right, Mistress, sorry, "said Sua, rushing down the hall to the Mistress's husband's study.

"It's alright, baby. You'll be out soon, my little Kyoya," the woman gently patted her stomach.

Then the door opened and rushed in, a man with a ruffled suit and messy hair with sweat running down his face.

"So...*huff* it's time the maid called the hospital," said the man. "Victor called the driver and told him to bring the car out front."

"Sweetheart, calm down no one's going to die," said the wife.

"You could; I'm not willing to risk it, you or the baby," said the man.

"Sweetie," said the woman warning her husband that a contraction had hit her.

"Don't worry, the car will be here at any minute," said the man.

Natsu was about to drift off when he felt a pull, a rush of cold, and a light. Natsu only saw
blinding light instead of his comfortable darkness.

"Aren't you just adorable? Let's get you cleaned up so you can say hi to your daddy," said the woman in the blueish-green garb.

'So I have been reborn; I guess anything is possible with magic," thought Natsu.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Honey, are you okay? Tell me if anything feels wrong," asked the man.

"I'm fine, calm down. Now how is our baby? Is he okay, "said the woman.

"Nurse, how is our child? I would like to see how he is," said the man.

"Sir, we are trying to work. Please don't try to boss us around," said the Nurse.

"Excuse me, sir, for her disrespect," he bows to make amends, "She doesn't know who you are; she has just started working here," the Doctor in charge of making sure there were no complications during the birth was the one who had spoken.

"Wait should I know who you are," said the Nurse in fear.

"Yes, after all, I am in charge of this hospital," said the man.

"My deepest apologies, it seems I couldn't recognize you with how dishevelled you look, and without your glasses, it made it a bit worse," said the Nurse.

The man quickly pats his suit, smoothing out the creases he had created. Then he ran his fingers through his hair to look less frazzled.

"They're much better. I almost forgot that I put contacts in this morning in case I had at some point forgotten to put my glasses on," said the man, who looked more dignified instead of messy.

"Mr. Ootori, please don't fire her because she has a good work ethic," said the Doctor in charge.

"It's quite alright, Dr. Sarutobi, after all, she didn't know, and I looked like a disaster. Let's hope she doesn't make that mistake again," said Mr. Ootori.

The Nurse silently went out of the room and headed to the nursery to check on Mr. Ootori's child's well-being. Entering the nursery, the woman padded towards one of the cradles with Mr. Ootori's son inside. Looking over the side, she saw him, the child of her boss, picking him up carefully to check his diaper to see if it was dirty. Then gently set the baby back into the cradle, she saw a birthmark on his back that was even more interesting. That's when she saw what one would think a dragon looked like. Then she screamed, "aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

" aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Dr.Sarutobi, who was that," said Mr. Ootori.

"I believe that was the nurse, and it came from the nursery room down the hall," said the Doctor.

"Take me there immediately,"

"On it,"

They speed walk down the hall, headed straight for the nursery room where the Nurse had headed. Entering, they saw the Nurse up against the wall shivering and muttering about a dragon. Dr.Sarutobi walked over to check on the newborn child of the Ootori family.

"Sir, come look at your child's back," said the Doctor.

Mr.Ootori walked over to the crib he assumed his child was in. Viewing over the side, he saw what the Nurse was so shaken up over was the mark of a dragon on the son's back and a mysterious emblem on his right shoulder.

"Dr.Sarutobi, this information is not to leave this hospital. Please make sure that your Nurse stays silent about it, "said Mr. Ootori.

Or else it was going unsaid, but Dr. Sarutobi knew what would happen if word got out about the child's birthmarks, and he would be blamed and didn't want that kind of problem, especially not from Mr.Ootori.