Part 11

"Quick, Quick slow, Quick Quick, Slow Good work, Haruhi. Now on the slow, you should bring your feet together,"

Honey and Mori can be seen in the background twirling around dangerously.

"Ah,"

"Remember, the gentleman always leads,"

"Ah,"

"And make sure to look at the lady you are dancing with,"

Tamaki can be seen in the club room looking incredibly depressed.

"Got it, ugh ah hah," Haruhi fell, taking Princess Kasugazaki down with 'him'.

"I'm so sorry, Miss Kasugazaki,"

Princess Kasugazaki wrapped her arms around Haruhi's neck, bringing them closer together.

"It's okay, Haruhi,"

"Ah, can I help you up,"

"Why so gloomy, boss," asked the twins

"Ah, let's try this again," said Haruhi in the background.

"I bet it was because he wanted to be with the one Haruhi practiced with,"

"I think you may be right, but he's way too tall to stand in as a woman,"

Xxx scene changexxx

"Thank you so much for allowing me to practice with you. I really appreciate it,"

"Oh, no problem. You're not seeing any customers today so you can practice dancing. I'm glad I got to spend this time alone with you,"

"Ah,"

"Oh my, this is a new tea set, isn't it, Ginori,"

" Ginori?"

"You have a keen eye, mademoiselle in fact, we just received them yesterday; we decided it was about time for the club to upgrade its tea sets,"

"I see what a pretty colour, lovely,"

Tamari startles at the sound in her voice.

"You must be into tableware, huh,"

"Not, I mean, no, of course, I'm not whatever would give you that idea," said Princess Kasugazaki flustered.

'She knows much about why she would lie,' thought Haruhi.

Princess Kasugazaki rubs her fingers gently on the teacup. Soon the club room opens.

"Hello, I'm here with the new teacups you ordered,"

"Ah, thank you very much,"

Princess Kasugazaki was startled by the sound of that voice.

"Every item that you've chosen for us has been extremely popular with the ladies I'm quite impressed,"

"Well, that's good to hear,"

"So, do you sell tea sets,"

"No, I'm just a regular student. Can't you tell by the uniform,"

"Haha, oh Haruhi, you're so funny. I can't blame you for not knowing; after all he doesn't look like an heir to a first-class company,"

"Ah,"

"First-class company?"

"His family's business, the Suzushima Trading Company, deals primarily in importing tableware. They currently have the top market share in the country,"

"Wow,"

"So whenever something exceptional we've asked him to send it our way, he has a great eye for fine china, don't you, Suzushima,"

He looked at Kyoya way after staring at Kasugazaki for the longest time.

"You think I still have a lot to learn, but thank you,"

"Aren't you leaving next month to study abroad in England?"

"Yes, I am well. I better go now,"

He walked out, and the door close softly behind him.

"So, are you enjoying the host club,"

"Get the feeling you and that guy are kinda close,"

Haruhi startled Princess Kasugazaki out of her chair, and she turned around to look at 'him.'

"Um, ah no, don't be ridiculous, we hardly know each other what makes you say that, Haruhi? Now, if you, please excuse me; take care," said Kasugazaki rushed and flustered.

She left the door closing behind her softly.

"Ah,"

"Haru-chan, guess what? They do know each other Suzushima is Kasug-khan's fiance,"

"Kyoya, how long have you known about this,"

"About the two of them being engaged, well as you know, I conduct general searches on all of our customers; they were childhood friends. It seems their parents arranged their engagement I didn't think the information would benefit us, so I disregarded it,"

"I see,"

"Toru Suzushima has outstanding grades, bare social status, he's ordinary looking, but he is reliable if I had to fault him for anything...,"

"He doesn't have much presence...."

"And he's faint-hearted,"

"So, in other words, he's boring,"

'I had no idea they were so merciless toward other guys,'

"Suzushima is a good boy, right,"

"Yeah,"

"Alright, everyone, we'll have to work on our strategy,"

"Which one?!"

"Men, it is our responsibility as members of the elite Ouran host club to make every girl happy,"