Part 4

" Hey, Victor," said Kyoya.

" Yes, Kyoya-sama," replied Victor

" I was thinking of starting a company,"

"Young master, you are four years old no one will take you seriously,"

"I know that, Victor; that's why you're going to be my stand-in president. I will use an alias for you. It should be easy with contacts and hair dye, then style it differently," Kyoya paused in thought, "and voila, we have a whole new person."

"It could work, but there is one slight problem,"

"Yes, I know. What if my father wants to meet you? I can use a bit of magic to change your voice,"

"Kyoya-sama, are you sure you will be able to do this?"

"Of course! I've tested it on myself and have deemed it safe to use on other people,"

"But what about my job here?"

"All you have to do is be the figurehead of the company. I'll handle all the paperwork and production,"

"True, but how are you going to get investments,"

"I wrote a book,"

"When!"

"I finished the editing faze almost a month ago,"

"And you didn't tell me because,"

"I only sent it in last week; they have finally gotten back to me,"

"What did they say about the book,"

"They were sucked in; they were really into it that they asked to be my exclusive publishers,"

"Who did you send it to,"

"Mayday publishing,"

"Young master, to be able to get a compliment from them is impossible; you must have rocked their socks off,"

"They even asked for a sequel,"

"What did you say,"

"There was a possibility that it would happen,"

"Young master, now I truly need to know your pen name so that I may follow your book,"

"Shinichi Kage,"

" Quite the ominous name,"

"Yes, it is,"

"So, your idea for the company,"

"I was thinking of a toy company,"

"That could work; young people enjoy everything from stuffed toys to action figures good idea,"

"And I already found my designer,"

"Oh, and who would that be,"

"My mother's maid Sui,"

"Her, why?"

"She has plenty of potential as an artist that is simply going to waste,"

"Quite true, so how are you going to contact her,"

"Anonymously, of course,"