Part 12

*one week later *

"It is so good to see you here tonight, my little lambs; the Ouran host club would like to bid you welcome," said Tamaki as he made an eloquent bow.

The classical music had begun, and the chandelier light had been turned on. All the guests were female and gave Tamaki applause.

"As always, ladies, the host club members are here for your entertainment, so we invite you to dance to your heart's content based on the dancing skills one lucky young lady will be chosen as tonight's Queen," a pause was made, "the queen's reward will be a passionate kiss on the cheek from our King,"

"Good luck to you, my darlings," said Tamaki, giving the crowd some much-needed fan service, a.k .a. a wink and a charming smile.

"Aaaahhhh!" The ladies went crazy and downed at the thought.

"Haruhi shows some enthusiasm," said the twins.

"Well, excuse me, guys, I'm not used to those sorts of things. I've only gone to the festivals in my neighbourhood park,"

"I don't know if you can compare a festival to a ball," said Kyoya, but his inner thoughts were much different. 'Besides, going to the festival with Haruhi is much more fun than this,'

"Though you're here, you could get something from the spread here," said Kyoya' though with what Tamaki has planned out, it may change, and she may not be able to try anything. I'll get someone to pack away some for Haruhi,'

'A spread' "with fancy tuna,"

Kyoya 's pencil broke.

"Fancy tuna," said the rest of the club. Everyone paled, and lightning struck in the background.

Tamaki flips from the upper floor.

"Get some fancy tuna here right now," said Tamaki, pointing at Kyoya.

Kyoya dials immediately. "and some deluxe sushi,"

Haruhi was red as the Twins rubbed up against her affectionately. They were saying something, but she had no idea what they were saying. All she was thinking was what fancy jerks except for Kyoya. He had never been this bad unless something happened to her.

****moments later*****

All the hosts were dancing with many of the ladies. Two girls decided to sneak up on Haruhi, which was a bad idea, as Haruhi had heard them before they were even beside her.

"Uh,"

They were interrupted before they could ask.

"Hello Haruhi,"

"Hm?"

"I've been looking all over for you. Do you think maybe I can have the next dance,"

"Yeah, of course you can," says Haruhi as she extends her hand.

**** Move POV over to the Mori, Honey and Tamaki***

"Kasuka-chan is here," said Honey.

"Alright then, let us commence with our operation,"

"Roger," said Mori and Honey.

They go and steal Haruhi away.

"What kidnapped,"

"Hm,"

**** In another room separated from the ball, the rest of the hosts, the Twins and Kyoya****

"You didn't have to be so forceful,"

"Never mind that go get changed,"

"Yeah,"

They push Haruhi behind the curtains. Haruhi is resigned to the treatment she is given.