Part 9

*The next day with Haruhi's first time being a Host*

"So tell me, Haruhi, do you have any hobbies? What do you like to do?"

"I'm curious what kind of products you use on your skin,"

"Yes, it's so pretty,"

'I can't do this anymore. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do,'

All three females in sync asked, "So why did you join the host club, Haruhi?"

"Ah..," 'All I have to do I get a hundred customers to satisfy Tamaki or Kyoya can bail me anytime. I'll just go with the flow for now,'

"I see your mother was sick and passed away ten years ago. Who does the chores around the house,"

"Well, I did them, and sometimes my childhood friend would come by with anything we could need; they would even make food when I wasn't feeling up to it or wanted a meal cooked by someone else; my Dad is a disaster in the kitchen,"

"Ah, your friend must care about you,"

"Yea, they do. I met them after my mother's funeral; they have been so kind to me and helped me through many rough patches in my life. I couldn't imagine life without them, really,"

"Oh, then it must be fate that you to meet all that devotion they have shown must mean that they also care for you,"

Haruhi lightly blushed at the thought.

"Awe," the three girls swooned at the blushing Haruhi.

"Well, they get along with my Dad too, and it makes me happy even if we have had a hard life since my Mom passed that they came into our lives and supported us,"

The girls were all hooked on Haruhi and 'his' natural charm.

"Hey, is it okay if we request you again tomorrow ?" asked the three girls.

"Yea, that would be great,"

*with Tamaki, the twins and Kyoya*

"Why is he so popular," questioned Kyoya.

"'His' a natural," said Kyoy. On the inside, he blushed at how highly Haruhi thought of him.

"No training need," said the twins

"Have you forgotten about me," said a red-haired student from the last part.

"Ah.. oh no, sorry, princess, I'm just a little bit concerned about our newest host,"

"Well, that's obvious, Tamaki. You sure have been keeping an eye on him,"

"Of course, I have to in training him to be a gentleman like me,"

Tamaki holds up his hands and snaps his fingers, a signal to call for Haruhi. Kyoya flinches slightly, not knowing Tamaki would make a loud sound with him so close. Haruhi heard the snap and was the only one to notice Kyoya jerking and decided to soothe him later.

"Haruhi," called Tamaki after the snap, "come here for a minute,"

"What's up," asked Haruhi after walking over.

"I'd like you to meet someone; this is my regular guest, princess Ayanokoji,"

"Ah" 'it's that girl from the other day,' "Miss, it is a pleasure to meet you," said Haruhi with her host smile.

Tamaki goes wide-eyed and red and starts swinging Haruhi around.

"That was so cute; the air of bashfulness was very good, super good, amazingly good,"

Ayanokoji tries to interrupt. "Umm, Tamaki,"

"Oh, you are so cute,"

Haruhi spots Mori senpai, remembering that Kyoya had told him he was on to help others out and was more of a gentle giant, so she decided to call him for help.