Part 13

"Only those with excellent social standing and filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school Ouran academy the Ouran host club is where the handsomest boys with too much time on their hands entertain young ladies who also have too much time on their hands just think of it as Ouran's playground is super rich and beautiful,"

Doors open revealing the host club. Haruhi, Honey and Mori are wearing yukata. Kyoya the twins and Tamaki are wearing butler uniforms.

"Welcome ladies," the host said in unison.

Ouran host club viewing reception.

"So in which cup would my princess like her tea the Foley, the Worcester or the Susie Cooper gardenia,"

"Beautiful these are English antiques aren't they which one do you like Tamaki,"

"Which one well none of these compare to my princess,"

"Oh wow I really don't know what to say,"

at another table

"You mean to say you've never been to covent Garden,"

"No allour antiques are from Portobello road,"

"I think you'd love covent garden most of our Victorian pieces are from there,"

Tea accidentally splashes on one of the twins hands.

"Karou,"

Hikaru put one of Karou's fingers in his mouth. The customers blush at the sight.

"Honestly Karou you have to be more careful from now on keep your eyes on me okay,"

"Yes Hikaru,"

" oh I can't take it's overwhelming,"

"You have to watch this you may not get another chance who knows when it'll happen again,"

"You are absolutely right mademoiselle all beauty is fleeting just take a look at these cherry blossoms they'll never get to see them this vibrant again and that's why I compiled this picture book,"

(In the anime the quality of the pictures was bad but there better because Kyoya had Victor take all of the in secret and as Kyoya's butler he had to be ready for anything)

"They captured each passing day I have one for each host with there permission of course and if your interested in buying all four of them I'll discount the full set,"

"I'll take them,"

"Me too,"

"Well that's why he wanted our agreement so we now know how the club makes extra money,"

"But I have to wonder,"

"When did he take pictures of us,"

Even though they had given permission they were clueless to who took them.

*change scene to serene bamboo and water *

Honey was mixing something. Haruhi was worried as there may not be enough but didn't know how to stop him.

'Should I say something to him,'

Honey was totally concentrated in what he was doing.

"Mitsukuni you overdid it,"

"Ah,"

'He told him,'

Honey gave a dead eye stare at the little that was there. The tears filled his eyes. One of the customers swiftly grabbed the bowl.

"Honey I'll take it it looks so yummy,"

"It's just the right amount for both of us anymore and it would be too much how did you know you never cease to amaze me,"