chapter (3) a bad or a good thing

We walked the long almost endless road the opposite direction where I saw the strange girl and the body that I'm sure isn't there anymore. I haven't gave much details to jen about it, I didn't want her to fret.

Well I guess I should tell you a little about myself if i haven't said it yet. My name is melissa ty tressa a name that get all the laughs in school, but jen didn't laugh one bit when i first told her my full name. I guess my parents decided on my name because its easly to remeber. 

Another thing about me, I like to collect colored pencils,  not crayons but pencils thousands in fact that I keep in a little . . . No, medium size cardboard box under my bed, my real bed in my real bedroom. I can't remember why I do I'm not a big fan of art and craft.

Unless you count books, I love stories of any form if it fits my genre and my, age. (drama,science fiction, horror, a little romance not a big fan of that genre) I wish I could just read all day long and not think about algebra or homework which I kinda neglect . . . Sometimes. my parents don't check if I do it or not so it can't be help.

They alest let me collect novels, books of all sorts. my room was full to the brem with Percy Jackson, artemis fowl, a few of roshani chokshi books, Harry Potter of course and some very not so kid genre graphic novels which was giving to me by my aunt. Jen is come over sometimes to read them with me.

Also I like nuts, good whole sale nuts the nutritional outdoors snacks needed for any outside activities. Wait! . . . no, no, no, no I don't eat them if that's what you thinking. Me and jen is toss them in my backyard in hope of a furry friend who might be interested In a snack. Ok . . . The truth about the feeding part was not entirely good nature of me, why I was doing so?. . . Well, What I really wanted was a pet any pet really  I'm not to particular, but my parents is say no every single time.

They would express their refusal and denied by sending me to my room on an empty stomach whenever I brought it up.

Because they weren't home alot and I can't be trusted to care for one. I'm to young, it to much work . . . No extra money to spare on an animal let alone . . . Me. They care,  trust me they do, they just don't show it as much . . . anymore. The funny thing was, i never heard them argue, never a scream never a yell. Just the fake prefect parental figure.

I guess that's enough about me. . . For now I'm not big on talking about myself much anyway.

The two yellow lines in the road help us to not think about anything other then our assigned goal of finding shelter and we'll the yellow lines.

After a good mile or so of passing uninhabited living conditions homes. With doors breaked inward,  some outward and windows shattered beyond repairs, the worse was scenes of various signs of destruction. grossly gruesome for example deep dark red soggy dried stains on green grass some of the grass was rotten. Also on roadways like the one we was walking on now to who knows where.

My eyes flock to massive foot prints and more clawed certificates marks from beasts the ones in nightmares that close up on people the deeper they drop into a dreamland state. I can't help but wonder . . . Is that where we are, in a nightmare dream . . . world?, of some sort, if so why did we come here?, me and jen, we don't deserve this we been good more then bad, we do as we'er told . . . Sometimes, so why?.

I always feels anxiety whenever I think about where we are I then start to panic, in my mind, my hands and legs begins to shake,  than goes numb . . . Especially when THOSE start to walk.

We had the privilege of seeing THOSE from a well off safe distance . . . Or should I say we were lucky. when we first came here we were in an unknown house the doors to rooms was broken. Glass scattered in pieces on the floor from the little square  box you can see from. so basically we woke up in an unknown destroyed environment.