Chapter 19

***WARNING, this chapter contains MATURE CONTENT. So DON'T read unless you are 18+ just read until the 3 dots then skip it until the other 3 dots, I know some of you youngsters will read anyways but just make sure to be mature about everything and don't make fun of it. Like at all cause well I don't have any experience in this so yeah...enjoy***

Jayda's POV

Maddox and I have been home for about a week and we have never been better.

We have had some little arguments but nothing too bad.

I had completely avoided my dad, I needed time to figure out how I would handle the whole situation, I wanted to confront him about not telling me about Jayson but I just didn't know how to do it without ending up crying.

I have texted with Ian and he has told me that his mate still isn't falling for him. Poor him, he will have a hard time getting her to fall for him. She is really hard headed.

Now that I am done recapping everything that has happened, I am going to tell you the problem at hand.

I want Maddox.

I can't control myself, well I can because I have been controlling myself but I don't want to anymore.

I just want to rip his clothes off and have my wicked way with him. Now, Maddox either has an amazing self control or I am not sexy enough for him because not once has he mentioned sex.

We just haven't talked about it. We have talked about many things but sex is not one of them.

I mean its not like I have to bring it up but well... I am a girl, I shouldn't be the one to bring sex up.

Right at this moment I was laying in bed with Maddox, we were both cuddling while watching 'The Wedding Ringer' and instead of thinking how funny Kevin Hart is I was thinking of how hot Maddox looks shirtless.

I try to concentrate on the movie but somehow my eyes drift to Maddox's abs yet again.

I am thirsty as fuck. I swear all I can think about is Maddox's...genitals? Gahh I just made it weird.

Seriously, I wonder what Maddox would say if he could hear what I was thinking. He would surely never look at me the same way.

I start giving myself a pep talk. Today is the day. I will make love with Maddox even if its the last thing I do. I am his mate, its only normal that we do the dirty, so I shouldn't be afraid to ask for it. Right?

Yes!

Okay, Jayda. Do it.

I decide to make a bold move and put my hand on his crotch area.

Maddox instantly tenses and from the corner of my eyes I see him openly stare at where my hand is at.

I act as if nothing is happening and pretend to be watching the movie.

Maddox gulps, then looks at me and coughs. I completely pretend I don't feel his gaze on me and feel his breath quicken. (We are still cuddling) I can feel the tension rolling off of him. He really doesn't know what to do.

I then start feeling a bulge growing under my palm and desire pools in my lower stomach.

Maddox coughs then clears his throat. "I- I umm, I am umm soda" he says quickly unwrapping his arms from around me. His eyes are dark with desire, And I can bet mine are too.

I quickly grab hold of his hand, stopping him from fleeing the room.

"I want to have sex" I say, looking at him straight in the eye.