Chapter 5

Jayda's POV

I woke up happy, I had practically been accepted by the pack, even though Maddox kind of threatened them into liking me but still, I'll take what I can get. My happiness was short lived because when I looked to my right Maddox wasn't there. I looked to the bed side table and see a note there.

Jayda:

Sorry for not being there when you woke up, I went to work. I was going to wake you up but you looked really tired and I couldn't find it in me to wake you up. If you need me I'll be in the Cellars.

-Maddox

I frown, I know he needs to work but I want to spend time with him. I want him all for myself. Sighing I pull the covers off of myself and start walking towards the bathroom. After my shower I brush my teeth and dry my wavy hair.

I start getting dressed (A/N outfit on the side)

I skip breakfast and walk out the house. Everyone in the village smiles warmly at me.

"Hi Luna"

"Hey Luna"

"Good morning Luna"

"How are you Luna"

Those are many of the greeting I've been getting while I walk through the village.

I smile back at them but keep walking.

"Excuse me" a voice says behind me. I turn around to see a guy with light blue eyes and brown hair.

"Yes, how can I help you?" I answer with a smile.

"Well, I came here to see my brother and they told me to go ask the Luna where he was at" he explains with a smile.

"What's your brother's name? I haven't been here long so I don't know many people" I tell him truthfully.

He smirks "I am pretty sure you know him"

I stare at him weirdly "ummm, what's his name then?" i ask him.

"Maddox" he says smiling at me.

I stare at him. "You are Maddox's brother?" I ask excitedly.

I was happy to know that he had more family beside his sister.

"Yes I am, I am also Nicole's twin. You must be Jayda" he says holding out his hand for me to shake.

I nod while shaking his hand.

"My name is Kyle" he says with a charming smile.

"Well Kyle, Lets go find Maddox" I say with a smile and start walking towards the cellars.

"Yeah lets" he says and starts walking beside me.

As We start getting closer to the cellar I get nervous, I am not ready to go there yet, I am scared of what I might see inside.

We stop in front of the door but this there are people guarding it.

"Luna" the two bulky men say in unison while bowing their heads.

I smile nervously at them. "Hey guys, mind if Kyle and I go inside?" i ask them.

"Kyle? Man I didn't recognize you. You've changed" one of the guards says, doing one of those weird man-hugs. The other guard elbows him making him yelp then look at me with wide eyes.

"I am sorry for the disrespect Luna, please forgive me" he says pleadingly making me laugh.

"Its okay, you can talk socialize while I am here don't worry" I say with a shrug. My tongue was itching me to tell them not to call me Luna since it still made me uncomfortable to be called Luna but I knew Maddox wouldn't like it so I just kept quiet.