Meet Squadd✊

Wassup I'm Ebony. Iam tall as hell and Carmel skin with long dark brown braids. I have brown eyes and I also wear glasses but not all the time.

I am a Freshman at Wayne High, no racial there's a bunch of white ppl there but mostly everyone knows me (mostly the black ppl). Today I woke up at 5am but I always go back to sleep and wake up in the next 30 min. I woke up and turned my phones alarm off. When I wake up the first thing I do is look for my phone just to make sure it's still there. After 10 min of checking my phone I got up and took a shower brushed my teeth and put my clothes on.

I wore a gray and black striped cardigan with a black shirt under neath. My pants where plane dark blue jeans and my boots were dark brown (mix match ik). I got up and left the house when I saw it was time to go.

Grandma: "good bye lil ebony".

Me:"Bye granny luv you".

I walked to my bus stop and seen no one was there so I put in my headphones and waited for people to come. I know a couple people at the bus stop but I don't really talk to them. I just talk to chuck and Frankie.

I saw chuck walk up so I nodded my head in a wassup motion and he did the same.Chuck is ight looking. He has a regular hair cut with a very circular head and light brown skin. He's about a inch taller then me I think.

I started looking over for my friend Frankie but she wasn't there. Frankie is a pretty dark skin girl with short hair and very tall. She usually tells me if what iam wearing is ok or not.

Me:"Wassup lil nigga" I said dapping him.

Chuck:"Aye wasgood".

I put my headphones back in and waited for the bus. As more people started to come we saw the bus coming up. We all walked towards the bus and got on. I sat down next to my friend Lexi.

Lexi is a pretty brown light skin girl, she has long hair but always puts it up in a ponytail or bun. she's a freshman too.

Me:"Hey Lexi" I said it in a funny voice.

"hey welcome back" she said giggling.

Me:"Yes Lexi" I clapped

I just got back from a 3day suspension. I am not bad but I am not good either iam just a silly lil nigga.

Me: "So what's been going on lately catch me up".

Lexi proceeded to tell me all of what's been going on at lunch and the classes we have together.

Me:"Damn" I said laughing.

We talked until the bus pulled up to the basic ass building we call school. We waited for everyone that was sitting behind us to get off the bus then we got off and walked in the building.

Me: "you gotta put something in your locker?" I asked Lexi.

Lexi: "Nope".

Me: "alright you gone come with me to try and put my book bag up because you know Ms.B be on the bullshit".

Lexi: "yea".

We walked up to the third floor of the building and saw Ms.B's door wasn't open.

Me: "Come on Iam not trying to knock on the door and have her yelling at me it's to early".

We walked back down to the first floor and waited for our friend Ammon by the door like we usually do.

Ammon is tall and one shade darker then me but not that much. He has short brown hair but always keeps it in curls. He's not bad looking but the conditioner he leaves in his head in the morning doesn't make him all that neither.

After a couple minutes of waiting we saw him walk in.

Me: "you ight? why you look like that nigga?".

Ammon is my cousin but we known as close ass niggas. We always walking down the hallways laughing and talking shit, me n my cuzo were real tight.

Ammon: "Ain't nothing wrong what you mean why I look like that?" He said with a strange look on his face.

Me: "nothing nigga" we walked towards his locker.

His locker was in between the lunch room were they gave breakfast and the office. Me and Lexi Looked at the people in the hallway while we waited on Ammon to open his locker.

Me: "You see the bitches with the lil sundresses they got on today".

Lexi: "girl it's been like this all week".

Me: "Mhm a nigga been missing out" I said eyeballing the girls in dresses.

Ammon: "ight let's go".

We walked to the lunch room. We wondered why we didn't see Josiah because he usually walks past at this time starting something with somebody but it was w.e. We went in the lunch room to meet up with the rest of are friends and eat. We saw are friends Shayla and chanta but I call Shayla, Sha-lay-la.

Shayla is a pretty white girl with blue eyes. She's really short but mini thick with freckles on her cheeks. She has long hair that has little pieces of blond black and dark red. I got in the breakfast line and got my food, so did Lexi. I got my food and saw Sha-lay-la.

Shay: "hey" she said smiling.

Me: "Aey shayla".

We all stood in the middle of the lunch room laughing and talking shit like we usually do then, we saw Josiah coming towards us.

Me: "oop here come Josiah".

Josiah: "Hey y'all" he said waving his hand.

Some of us said hey back. Josiah is the anorexic version of Steve Urkel... That's pretty much it!. He's so well known because he acts and talks so funny ,he also talks the most shit.

We don't usually stay in the lunch room long so we ate and left. we all walked down the long hallway to the left stairs because thats where the math hallway is so we drop Lexi off there.

"bye Lexi" we all said in unison.

Lexi: "bye" she walked to her class.

Josiah went off some where and so did chante. Ammon ,Shayla , and I walked up the stairs to the second floor

Ammon: "wanna walk down to the middle stairs from here?".

Me: "yea sure".

Shayla " yea".

We walked down the hallway of the second floor looking and laughing at people then we were near the middle stairs.

Ammon: "It smell like piping hot ass over here".

we laugh but I laughed the hardiest. we quickly walked up the middle stairs to the 3rd floor and parted ways with shayla.

Shayla: "bye".

" Bye" we both said.

We walk over to our first hour door and waited till it's time to go into class. The minute bell rang and we walked in. Well here goes first hour.