It Settels In

I walked in Mrs.Sharplin told us to take our seats. I sat there disappointed, hurt, confused I didn't know what to think. I am not gonna lie I was hurting. Ms.sharplin told the class to pull out what you worked on yesterday. My suspended ass didn't know what was going on. Although all these thoughts where going through my head I still acted as I normally do. I don't want anyone knowing how I feel tf I look like, it hurts yea but I'll be alr. I asked Ms.sharplin what was the work I had to do and she handed me a packet. "umm ms.sharplin what is this" I said looking strangely at the packet. Ms.sharplin is a cool lady. she's short and wide with brown hair that just touches her shoulders, she gives me candy when I'm mad, I like her. "it's the work you missed you have to write two paragraphs about waves". "Ughh" I said sadly . "it's really not that much dear just 5 sentences on the first paragraph and 10 on the second one". "Alr" I said a little relieved. I went back to my seat but barely worked I procrastinated allot by bothering Frankie, Melonie, and Khaleil at the lab table besides me. "Frankieeee can you help me please" I said begging but not begging . I really didn't need help but this is how I normally am, I can't at least look like I'm in my feelings tf. "Sorry but iam caught up in my own work". "alr" I said.

I didn't really wanna do this cuz this nigga is really irritating but I asked Khaleil for help. "Khaleil bro can you come help me". "I'll try" he said. I sat next him at the lab table and this nigga stay hitting me. "You keep hitting me bro imma have to give you the hands" I said facing him. "yea ok ebony". I swear this nigga think he can beat my ass. Khaleil is a few inches taller then me with dark skin and built like a Xfinity Comcast remote. We play fight but only because we talk shit. This nigga really hits me tho. I would fuck him up but you see the way that he built uhmmmm no no I  choose life...he still irritating tho. After many times of ms.sharplin telling me to sit down, be quiet and do my work I finally sat down and did it and try to focus . I only got in the zone of doing my work because I had my headphones in with sad music playing. I was just thinking about what happened before class..about what N said.

My thoughts had me staring in space. It got deep but then laughed at the next thought. "I was stupid af to think that nigga actually had an interest in me, My dumb ass should have knew better". My nigga instincts kicked in so I started telling myself to stop acting like a lil bitch."Aey I gotta hand it to N not allot of niggas could say they played me"I thought. I clapped for him laughed and then proceeded to do my work. I walked up to ms.sharplin and handed in my paragraphs. She gave me a Baggie with a battery, some wires and the brush part of a tooth brush was in it. I went back over to the lab table and sat down. "Ight so what we supposed to be doing" I said. "idk but iam gonna go ask ms.sharpie" Frankie said getting up and walking away. Time flew by and I didn't really know what to do. We all just sat and talked as we struggled to get are projects together. "this stuff is so stupid" Frankie said. "yea I don't get this either" melonie said. khaleil always talks about how he does this at votech or some bullshit idk. Frankie and I just fooled around and talked the rest of the hour. Melonie was doing her work trying to figure it out, Khaleil was..idk on the bullshit ig. "So ebony when are you gonna tell me  who is "N" in your book" Frankie said looking at Khaleil . I really don't like it when she does that. I keep telling her it's not him but she doesn't believe me. He has a girlfriend got damn it!. His girl bad too i was gone steal her but imma let that fuck nigga have her for the moment. "Frankie it's not him damn" I said frustrated. Khaleil kept saying smart shit underneath his breath when we were talking, I asked him a couple times what he said but he kept saying nothing. "Ok ebony" Frankie said sarcastically. The bell rang, I was surprised because I didn't even know it was getting time to go. We all got are stuff together and in the process khaleil kept hitting a nigga, idek what I did. I waited for Frankie to get done packing her stuff up and for khaleil because he had me fucked up. We fight almost everyday because he has me fucked up almost EVERY DAY!. Me and Frankie walked out side and He hit me again. "Where's your girlfriend because she needs to come get you, your acting up" I said yelling walking down the hallway. I didn't hear what he said after that but ik it was some smart shit. I walked Frankie to her class she had ms.fumpa. Ughh her salad stuffed ass always so damn loud. "Ms.fumpa WE CAN FIGHT!" I said yelling in the side of her door. I ran away quickly laughing, I wassent trynna get sat on plus Mr.G don't play so to 5th hour I go.