Half With You

Half With You

Requested by: bug_luvs_mcyt

Fandom: MCYT (Dream SMP)

Genre: Horror

Characters: Ranboo, Wilbur

—————

The room was flooded with light as Wilbur Soot flipped on the lights.

"Turn it off!" Ranboo protested.

"Okay, okay!" Wilbur reluctantly turned the lights back off. "It's a lot creepier with the lights off."

"Well, we're ghost hunting," Ranboo said, taking out the EMF reader. "Get out your spirit box."

"Is anyone here?" Wilbur said.

Silence.

"No one's here I gu-" Wilbur was cut off by a ghostly whisper.

"Yes."

"You were saying?" Ranboo asked, snickering.

Wilbur simply rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up Ranboob."

Ranboo simply chuckled. "Well, ask the ghost another question."

"What is your name?"

"Rose Eleanor."

"The EMF reader is definitely going off," Ranboo said, showing Wilbur the tool.

"Are you in here with us Rose?"

"Yes."

"Oh-" Wilbur gulped. "Um- Are you- Going to kill us?"

A small giggle. "Yes."

"Ranboo-" Wilbur said.

"Hm?"

"We should- We should get out of here."

"Why?" Ranboo smiled with his hands behind his back.

"The ghost in here wants to kill us."

"Us? No." Ranboo's smile was scaring Wilbur. "You? Yes."

"What- Wh-What do you mean-?" Wilbur stumbled over his words, backing away from his ghost hunting partner. He backed into the door and he placed his hand on the handle.

"Wilbur. Do you ever realize what all those missing ghost hunters had in common?"

"Wha-"

"They all worked with me."

Wilbur's eyes widened in shock. He frantically tried to open the door, but it was locked. Looking behind him, Wilbur saw Ranboo approaching him with a slow but terrifying pace.

Finally, managing to get the door opened, Wilbur ran out. Just as he was about to reach the front door, he slipped on the carpet and fell face first into the floor. With useless hope, Wilbur wasn't able to stand properly from fear. He turned around to see Ranboo with a knife. Panicking, Wilbur immediately started backing away from the taller man.

"Ranboo- Please," Wilbur pleaded.

"They're hungry Wilbur," Ranboo said. "The ghosts in this house are hungry."

Wilbur knew what that meant. The ghosts in this house wanted him dead.

"Aren't you alive too?"

Ranboo kneeled in front of the brunet. "Yes, but no."

"Wh- What does that mean?" The fear in Wilbur's voice was clear.

"I'm half dead Wilbur." Ranboo pressed the blade against Wilbur's chest. "I can speak and interact with ghosts. But I'm still here."

"Ranboo-" Wilbur's eyes widened as his friend pressed the blade deeper into his body. "I-" Wilbur gave out a choked sound before falling limp.

Ranboo smiled.

"Cut!" The lights in the house came on and Wilbur stirred.

"That was amazing you two," Phil said, smiling.

"Thanks Mr. Phil," Ranboo said.

"Take 5!" Phil said to the crew.

Ranboo smiled as he watched Wilbur walk off with his younger brother, Tommy.

In fact, Ranboo gave this idea for the movie. For small reasons. One; no one would believe it because it's simply just a movie and many others like this have existed before. And two; the voices. The ghosts. The spirits. They were hungry again...