On The Color Spectrum

Inspired by: Vigilante!Sheriff AU by Rhapsodditty on Twitter

Fandom: Empires SMP

Genre: ?

Characters: Scott, Jimmy, Sausage

—————

Spectrum grinned when he saw the sheriff in an alleyway, staring up at the stars longingly. As soon as the blond turned around, Spectrum pinned him to the wall of a building next to them.

"Hey Sheriff," Spectrum whispered, seductively.

"I- What do you want Spectrum?" The Sheriff glared at the villain.

Spectrum shrugged. "You, I guess."

The Sheriff's face grew red. "I- Uh-" He struggled to form words. "Where's Sausage," he finally demanded.

A sly grin formed on Spectrum's face. He hummed softly. "Well. I could tell you, but that wouldn't be any fun at all." The Sheriff scowled. Where was the hypnosis villain going with this? "I think showing you might be a lot more fun, don't you think?"

"What do you mean..." The Sheriff's voice trailed off as a wave of colors disrupted his vision.

Spectrum grinned. "How do you feel, Sheriff?" He hooked the vigilante's chin and rubbed his cheek with his thumb.

"I-" A weak smile grew on the Sheriff's face. "I think..."

"Yes?" Spectrum sang.

A soft growl erupted from the Sheriff's throat.

"Resisting now, are you?" Spectrum's grin turned into a scowl.

The Sheriff squeezed his eyes shut, hoping that it would flush out the colors.

"Still resisting are we now?" The colors in the Sheriff's vision became more intense.

The Sheriff groaned, still trying to get rid of the swirling colors. Spectrum's brows furrowed. The Sheriff whimpered quietly, wondering if he should give up and give in to Spectrum.

"Come on, Sheriff..."

. . .

Sausage's head shot up when he heard heavy footsteps approaching the door. A smile appeared on his face. Finally.

"Hi S-" Sausage's greeting was cut off when he noticed the knocked out Sheriff lying on Spectrum's arms. "What is he doing here?"

"Don't worry Sausage. Just a new toy I found on my way back."

Sausage scoffed and crossed his arms as Spectrum brought the Sheriff to his room.

. . .

When the Sheriff woke up, he was dizzy. He groaned softly. Where was he? He looked around the room only to see Spectrum. Spectrum sleeping right next to him. The Sheriff froze. He needed to get out of here. He had to get back home. He had to get back to Scott.

Soon enough, the Sheriff found himself moving towards the villain and cuddling up to him, burying his face in his chest.