⛰️Bio⛰️

Name: Y/n L/n

Nickname: N/n

Age: 19

H/c: Hair Color

H/l: Hair length

E/c: Eye Color

S/c: Skin Color

F/c: Favorite Color

F/f: Favorite flower

Dress: (You can change the colors)

Songs that fit her:

Friends: Mirabel Madrigal (Metaphorical little sister), and Isabela Madrigal (stops Isa from bugging Mirabel too much)

Family: F/n (Father's Name), M/n (Mother's Name), B/n (little brother's name), S/n (little sister's name)- ((If you don't want siblings then it's okay))

Family Business: Pottery, Artistry, and Woodcarving

Family History: The Madrigals and L/ns have always been family friends from my Abuela who died beside her friend Pedro Madrigal, after Encanto was created my Abuelo Hector L/n raised my Papi in many ways of artwork from pottery, painting, drawing, and woodcarving. Papa grows up to become best friends with the Madrigal triplets Julieta, Pepa, and Bruno. And when I was born my parents made Julieta my godmother and Bruno my godfather. I grew up with Isabela, and Dolores as older sister figures and was always shy around Luis Madrigal even though we were the same age. Isa and Dolo always teased me about having a crush on their brother and cousin which always had me running to my Tio Bruno to talk. When I was ten years old, Tio Bruno gave me a vision of my future.

Vision Quote: "You'll be the guide and love to one with a heart of pure gold, strong and true. As you both grow up you'll be his platinum heart to remind him to be true of self and you'll become his true inner strength."

Occupation: Heir to the L/n business and a master painter as well as wood carver.

Love Interest: Luis Madrigal

Casa L/n:

(((On Hold For Now)))