⛰️Childhood Memories & Crushes⛰️

Giggles filled Encanto's town square as tiny s/c feet padded against the warm stone running up towards the Casita Madrigal with a small wicker basket in one hand. Once the tiny figure wore an f/c dress as they stood in front of the doors to the grand home they knocked lightly and waited til Alma Madrigal was soon in front of two eleven-year-old girls: Dolores and Isabela Madrigal then hugged them both before giving them the little trinkets she had made. Isabela's wooden flowers were painted in various shades of pink, purple, and white while Dolores's earmuffs were red and cream colored and had rough stitched in orange soundwave symbols. The older girl hugged the little one before she walked over towards the nursery holding a deep blue and purple bowed box then walked inside when Casita opened up the door for her.

Y/n: "Gracias Casita." She said as the titles twirled her around a bit to make her laugh before she stepped into the room to see Luis Madrigal sitting on his bed in his white clothes for the ceremony nervously fiddling his fingers. "Hola, Luis." She said which made the brunette-haired boy look up at her then quickly got off his bed and pulled Y/n into a sudden bear hug.

Luis: "You here, I thought you were not coming." He mumbled in Y/n's h/c hair shyly even as the girl hugged him back.

Y/n: "You're my best friend, Luis. Of course, I'd be here." She said before wiggling away from the bear hug and holding out the box towards Luis. "I made you this, sorry if it's a bit messy." She said as Luis took the box while she nervously twirled her h/c hair with her forefinger. She watched as Luis pulled a hand-held childlike painting of himself and Y/n making flower crowns for Isabela. "I understand if you don't like it, it was my first try at painting." She said only to be hugged again but gently.

Luis: "It's perfect, N/n gracias." He said smiling before the two began playing in the nursery until Alma had to talk to Luis and Y/n had to meet up with her parents and Bruno.

Like every gift ceremony, the Casita was filled with people, food, and music as well as candlelight. Agustin, Julieta who was holding baby Mirabel with Isabela waited for Luis by his new golden magic-ridden doorway while Bruno lifted Y/n onto his shoulders so she could watch Luis walk towards his door. Once Luis took his oath to all of Encanto and approached his door but not before looking over at the crowd to see Y/n as she waved at him with a smile. Luis smiled back then took a deep breath before taking hold of the door now holding a carved L for his name the magic glowed brighter than ever into the doorway then faded to reveal a grown-up image of Luis Madrigal holding up a giant weight bar with two hands and a proud smile on his face.

Luis looked at his hands before walking over to his family and hugging his parents when everyone gasped in awe seeing the five-year-old lifting his parents off the ground with ease not even hurting himself or breaking a sweat.

Alma: "We have a new gift!" She cheered out excitedly as everyone cheered out in delight then the true party began in Luis's new bedroom.

Five Years Passed By

A new ten-year-old Y/n sneaked into the nursery of the Madrigal Casita and left a box behind for Mirabel Madrigal for her gift ceremony and birthday party today before the Casita titles moved her toward Tio Bruno's room.

Y/n: "Casita, Does to Bruno need me?" She questioned while the titles moved her about as if she was dancing around then laughed. "Okay, okay, I'm going." She said while heading into the room and after an hour she came out holding a green glass slab covered up with a piece of padded cloth and a blush on her cheeks as she remembered Bruno's vision and words.

Bruno: "You'll be the guide and love to one with a heart of pure gold, strong and true. As you both grow up you'll be his platinum heart to remind him to be true of self and you'll become his true inner strength."