⛰️Ceremony's Delight to New Changes⛰️

The whole community of Encanto began filling up the casita, the smells of delicious food filled the air alongside beautiful music while Luis, Y/n, and Camilo greeted the people entering the home to watch Isabela perform displays of her flowery gift, Julieta making food while M/n was setting out the food. Soon, Y/n stood at the foot of the staircase well, putting on a smile as casita made a slide of sorts for the young children from the curved staircase until Isabela pulled her over to dance with her

Felix: His laughter filled the air seeing his youngest son. "There you are." He said as he, Pepa, Dolores, and Camilo, walked over towards him.

Pepa: A rain cloud appeared above her head from her happy sadness. "Look at you! All grown up." She said honestly, going to hug her baby as Felix batted away the cloud.

Felix: "Pepi, amor, you're gonna get him all wet." He said as Camilo shifted into a tiny Felix.

Camilo (Felix): "You are making your papa proud." He imitates their father.

Felix: "I don't sound like that." He said seriously before looking over at his oldest son then his wife. "Do I sound like that?" He asked while Camilo mocked him again

Camilo (Felix): "I don't sound like that." He mimicked, making Y/n laugh once she walked over towards the family of red, orange, and yellows before she moved to kneel down beside Antonio.

Y/n: "Look at you, Tonio." She said before hugging the little guy. "Remember, gift or no gift, you make your family so proud of you." She whispered as Antonio hugged her back.

Antonio: "Gracias, Y/n." He whispered softly while she sniled softly before she stood up, looking down at him smiling as she walked away, Dolores perks her ear up.

Dolores: "Abuela says it's time." She said, smiling as Pepa whispers to Antonio.

Pepa: "We'll be waiting at your door." She said as she and Dolores walked out of the flowered curtains.

Felix: "Okay, okay. Vamo, vamo, vamo." He said seriously before Camilo mimicked him again.

Camilo (Felix): "Okay, okay. Vamo, vamo, vamo." He said til Felix grabbed him by his shoulders, thus making him go back to his normal voice. "All right, I'm done!"

Once the family left Antonio with Mirabel to watch Alma Madrigal tell the whole community about how they were blessed with the miracle, while Hector stood beside her holding his own candle. Y/n stood beside her own family with Agustin, Julieta, Dolores, Isabela, Lusi, and Camilo.

Alma: "Fifty years ago, in our darkest, these candles blessed us with a miracle. The greatest honor of our family has been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community." She said honestly as Mirabel looked at their Abuela from the flower curtains. "Tonight, we come together once more after ten years as another steps into the light to make us proud." She said as the flower curtains separate to reveal Antonio to the whole community while Casita made a red walkway of it's titles then a set of spotlights to shine onto him.

Antonio looked at the crowd, growing nervous as the casita gently nudged his feet up to walk forward, but Antonio looked over at Mirabel in the darkness and then held out his hands towards his trusted cousin. Y/n looked over towards Antonio in the light as the crowd whispered a bit. Meanwhile, Mirabel looked over at the crowd to whisper towards Antonio.