⛰️New Day's Gifts & Troubled Souls⛰️

((There's a bit of Fluff in this!))

The Next Morning

Y/n carried a platter of hot arepa con queso outside onto the breakfast table humming an old song her own parents sang to her years ago before b/n and s/n gave her up in a tight hug around her legs.

Y/n: "Ay, B/n, S/n! Let me go, you big goofs!" She shouted out laughing at her siblings silliness as she placed the plate down onto the table before she spun her siblings around a bit before catching them while their mother fixed up her children's now messy (short/medium/long) loose h/c hair to look at her face.

M/n: "Amor, are all feeling better from last night?" She asked quietly as F/n walked up to them while he gently caressed Y/n's left cheek, as M/n did the same with the right cheek.

Y/n: She took a deep breath before looking at her family as she ate her arepa slowly. "I'm okay, Mama. I feel great even." She said honestly before hugging her family, who held her close while rubbing her back.

F/n: "We understand, sweetheart." He said with a smile as B/n gave him a face, thus making him laugh. "Okay, let's get some breakfast before your Abuelo comes and eats all of it." He said as the other adults laughed slightly. "I swear he loves his daughter in laws cooking too much." He said seriously while handing his wife and Y/n plates.

Y/n: "Papa, it's Abuelo. Of course, he's going to eat a lot, plus I'm happy he loves Mama's and my own cooking. But, I wish he'd stop sneaking into the kitchen for leftovers every night.." She said as they gathered up their food while Abuelo Hector came outside getting their own plates. "Buenos días, Abuelo." She greeted before kissing her grandfather's forehead in greeting as they all either hugged, kissing cheek and forehead back in greeting.

Hector: "Buenos dias, my dear granddaughter." He said as she placed a plate down onto the table before him, filled with his favorite foods. "Gracias." He said while Y/n walked out of her home humming.

But unknowingly to the oldest L/n girl as she began vocalizing out a tune, her Abuela's memorial candle was glowing brighter than the Madrigal's family miracle candle While within the rainforest around Encanto, butterflies began following after her, which made her smile believing it was her Abuela's spirit following her way.

Y/n: "Laya, laya, laya, laya, laya!~" She sang out while all of Encanto watched as a butterfly landed on her shoulder, glowing a beautiful f/c. "Laya, laya, laya, laya, laya, laya, laya, laya, ahh~" She sang as anyone listening to her tune felt at peace.

Back at the Madrigal Casita

Julieta: "Luis, can you bring out the dining room table por favor?" She asked politely as her son nodded.

Luis: "On it." He said, walking back into Casita with his plate in one hand as Dolores came out stacking a plate high with delicious and hot breakfast foods.

As everyone got their plates ready to eat a few of Antonio's animal friends took something from Agustin's pants pocket making the man chase after them while Mirabel came outside to be greeted by her family before walking up to Dolores whom was grabbing another arepa to place it onto a large stack of the delicious treats.

Mirabel: "Dolores, hey! You know, out of all older cousins, you're, like, my favorite cousin, so I feel like I can talk to you about anything. ergo, you can talk to me about anything." She said honestly while Dolores looked at her confused she leaned down to whisper. "Like the problem with the magic last night that no one seemed to worry about, but maybe you heard about that maybe I should know about?" She questioned til Felix spoke up behind Mirabel.