⛰️An Encanto's New Morning⛰️

Italics is Mirabel singing

Normal is Y/n singing

Three Years Go By

Light filled Casita's nursery as a young curly black haired tanned woman dressed in colorful clothing walked out of the room quitely to see a famaliar and young s/c woman with (short/medium/long) h/c hair in a (hairstyle), walk into the casita holding a large box filled with presents for the family of this very house with her own family, The L/n: Hector L/n is the patriarch of his family, next was his son F/n followed by his wife, M/n then their children in birth order, Y/n, B/n, and S/n.

Y/n: "Good morning, Mirabel." She spoke up as she placed the box down while Mirabel ran downstairs to her and hugged her tightly to which the older woman hugged her back. "Okay, Mira, let's set the table and I'll help get your familia up." She said while the two young women walk into the dining room as Casita unloaded the plates to roll onto the table while Y/n and Mirabel quickly caught them.

Y/n breathed to relief that nothing broke as she heard running outside of the casita to smile lightly while hearing the children talking to Mirabel. Her (e/c) eyes looked at the Madrigal Family tree portrait from Pedro Madrigal to Alma Madrigal which moved downwards to their children as well their spouses. First was Felix and Pepa linked up by a heart twisted branch, Second was Bruno, and lastly was Julieta and Agustin linked the same way as the others, the linked spouse's hearts moved to a point of their own children in order of age. Dolores, Camilo and Antonio underneath Felix and Pepa. Isabela, Luis and Mirabel underneath Julieta and Agustin. The portrait was labeled 'LA Familia Madrigal'.

Y/n: She slowly reached towards Luis's portrait to gently touch the name marker and smiled shyly. "Someday..." She whispered softly while moving back to laugh a bit as the children began asking Mirabel about the Madrigal family. Once Y/n walked off, she didn't notice her father or mother sneaking upstairs behind a painting with a few plates of hot food.

Boy: "Hey! When's the magic gift happen?" The lone boy asked as Y/n looked outside to see the child had a coffee mug.

Mirabel: "My cousin's ceremony is tonight." She said while placing the name labeled plates properly onto the table Abuela's at the top head and at the other head. She kept going around the table to hold a plate made for her friend and big sister figure Y/n's plate which was decorated with f/c flowers.

Girl: "What's his gift?" She asked excitedly making Y/n smile fondly

Mirabel: "We're gonna find out!" She said as the boy with the mug asked.

Boy: "What's your gift?" He said as Y/n sighed softly understanding the boy was drinking something caffeine wise before walking over towards Mirabel.

Y/n: "Who's asking?" She asked coyly making Mirabel laugh as the children smiled up at her while she was her own siblings of Antonio's age look up at the plain glowing door.

Children: "Us!" The trio shouted outside

Mirabel: "We'll, "Us," I can't just talk about myself." She said honestly as she placed her plate down carefully to point out the LA Familia Madrigal family tree portrait. "I'm only part of the amazing Madrigals." She said

Children: "Whose's all the amazing Madrigals?!" They shouted out.

Mirabel: "Ay, you're not gonna leave me alone, are you?" She questioned with one hand on her hip before holding her other arm up. "Casita, help me out!" She shouted out as Y/n finished setting the glasses and silverware onto the table while Mirabel began singing out, while pulling Y/n upstairs with her.