Ch 11

When the trio arrived at a rocky ledge overlooking the vast lands that was the Moors. And all of it's grand beauty. The sky even looked more clear over on this part of the Moors then it did back home. What drastically vast differences it truly held. 

Udo was teaching his students how to fly over the ledge and land safely on the bottom on a patch of green grass. The young girl gulped in fear and tightened her hold on Raya when she looked down and noticed just how high they actually were. 

UDO!! Yelled Maya in excitement as she slammed into his legs happily chirping to him and no doubt telling him everything about today's events

UDO!! Yelled Maya in excitement as she slammed into his legs happily chirping to him and no doubt telling him everything about today's events. Then she turned back and saw her friends. What took you so long! I've been waiting for minutes on end here! Snapped Maya sounding highly impatient. You jungle fey need to learn to slow down! Snapped Dilan rolling his eyes at her outburst. 

And you desert fey need to learn to catch up! Retorted Maya as she yanked on Udo's robe to get his full attention. He looked down at her with an amused smile. We'll talk to you when your not busy! Came the sharp reply from a tiny figure such as Maya. All that drama and you tell him nothing?! Stated a shocked Raya helping the human girl to her shaky feet. 

After two whole hours Udo was finally done with today's students

After two whole hours Udo was finally done with today's students. As the majority of the young fey were escorted by their parents or elders home. Many of the older ones just flew on their own as they made their way home or to hang out with friends. A tired Udo made his way over too two arguing figures known as Maya the jungle fey girl and her friend, Dilan the desert fey boy. She sometimes came off as rude and loud, and he had a knack for speaking before thinking like someone he knew all too well. It must be a desert fey thing indeed. 

He took notice of a missing Raya, the eldest of the trio and the one who reminded him of Maleficent the most with her guiding hand and strong leadership. She'd make a fine leader one day in the future. That's enough you two! Udo warned and as suspected they immediately stopped arguing. Now tell me where is Raya at this late morning day? Udo asked as the two exchanged looks of confusion clearly they were to caught up in their argument to notice nothing  of what or whom was around them. 

Raya came out of the thick bushes guiding a human girl along with her. A very skittish child, especially when her eyes landed on Udo. It's alright little one. Come here. Cooed Udo as he crouched down to be at eye level with the girl so as to not startle her in any way. He immediately took notice of how she was dressed. She was dressed in tattered rags of clothing. He felt great pity for her, she was so young and she looked greatly malnourished. Even her shoes looked worn down to the sole. 

The poor thing looked starved and skittish like so many children did in the Kingdom beyond the abundant land that was the Moors

The poor thing looked starved and skittish like so many children did in the Kingdom beyond the abundant land that was the Moors. He couldn't understand how humans did this to their young ones. The thoughts of which made his stomach churn in disgust. He was brought out of his thoughts by the sound of Raya's concerned voice. 

Are you okay Udo? You kinda blacked out on me there?! Raya asked him concerned for Udo's well being. Hmm, oh yes. Quite alright. Udo answered a small smile graced his features. So who are you? I've never seen you before in the Moors? Said Udo kindly while studying the child before him. 

Udo! Udo! Do you know the name of this flower!! Exclaimed Maya as she thrust the flower in his face. Yes. It is an Iris flower. He stated calmly as the flower was quickly removed and given to the girl in front of him. Then that can be your name. Iris! Said Maya to the human girl who studied the flower and no longer acknowledged Udo's presence. 

Udo's robes moved softly in the wind as he stood up

Udo's robes moved softly in the wind as he stood up. The words rang out within his mind. I'm sorry what? He said in shock as he looked blankly at the children that were no longer on the cliff but flying back down to the Moors ground. So the human girl had no name and this left him all the more puzzled just who was that little girl. He didn't get to find out as Borra came and graced him with his unwanted presence.