03.

taehyun was always told that he was a great observer.

every since childhood, he always noticed when something was wrong. he could see his friends changes in mood. how they grew quite out of nowhere or how they eyes got a bit glassier.

taehyun noticed things that others didn't. he always did and it somehow made him proud. he was happy that he could pick up on smallest details and somehow help his friends.

he always saw everything. especially when it came to his hyungs. he didn't want any of them to suffer so he always made sure that everything was okay. and everything was okay now. or so he thought.

this idea was ripped away from him when he heard his hyung a few weeks ago. it was right before their comeback.

taehyun woke up in the middle of night . god he knew that drinking the entire water bottle before going to sleep was a bad idea.

his problem was forgotten as soon as he stepped in front of the bathroom.

the sound of gagging echoed through the silence. taehyun swore that he could hear sobs as well. with a mind full of worry taehyun brought his hand to the door and knocked on it.

after what felt like hours the door opened revealing teary eyed beomgyu.

" hyung, is everything okay? you've been there for a while " asked taehyun as soon as he saw his hyung.

"yeah haha , i probably just ate something that didn't quite agree with me, i feel better now though. don't worry, goodnight!"

and just like that, taehyun was left in the hallway alone. he didn't know why but he felt uneasy. something about beomgyu felt off
.
.
something about beomgyu was off.

taehyun was sure about it now. even tho he couldn't really pin point what, he knew it wasn't nothing.

how could it be. he saw everything.

he saw how his hyung grew more quiet, how he was always looking at his phone. he saw the way he was constantly chugging down liters of watter or how he nearly never had lunch with them anymore.

he didnt say anything to him,god how much he wishes he would had.

.
.
.
beomgyu gulped. today was their medical check up day; meaning that he will get weighted

everyone will now know that he gained weight.

everyone will see how fat he actually is, how much of an feilure he actually was.

he was so angry at himself.  he couldn't stop binging no matter what and this is where it got him.

click

soobin came out of the room, meaning that beomgyu had to go next.

without a word he entered the room. there was one bad, a hanger for coats right next to door and a table with all the doctors equipments.

and then there was the scale. it was mockingly looking at him. waiting for him to show him how much he fucked up.

he couldn't focus on anything.  the doctors words were mixing together, sometimes she asked something and beomgyu just automatically replied . he wasn't sure what he was replying to but it seemed like it was good enough for the doctor.

"okay now let's check yours weight beomgyu-ssi" and that was it. beomgyu heard it loud and clear .

with a shaky legs he stood up on the scale . he didn't have to look at the numbers that were shining at him; he knew exactly what he weighed.

"hmm looks like you've gained a bit of weight haha, you look a lot healthier than last time u were here beomgyu-ssi , good job" healthier, she means fatter

beomgyus mind was a mess. all he could think about was the doctors words

you've gained.

after that he didn't pay attention to anything that was happening around him. he couldn't. he didn't hear kais and soobins bickering in the car nor he didn't hear yeonjun asking about the day. he didn't hear anything.

everything was blur.
.
.

see u in next chapter:)