001 -

Grace's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep

"Shut the fuck up" I scream throwing my alarm clock across the room. "Uhh" getting out of bed.

Excuse me for my manners. I'm Grace Moore and I'm the No 1 assassin, street fighter and street racer Ghost. I own the number one Mafia, I'm the youngest trillionaire and I own three different famous companies.

Yes, yes, yes I know I'm way too young to have and do all of this but I graduated when I was 10 since I have an iq of 256.

I make my way to the shower and strip off all my clothes I get into a white crop top, green hoddie and grey sweatpants. I layer my arms in water proof foundation on my body. 

I wake up my children and make them breakfast

I wake up my children and make them breakfast. I kiss them and make my way out of my house and into my car and to school.

Yes I have kids if you don't fucking like it you can leave

When I get to the parking lot and step out of my car. The chatter immediately dies down and everyone looks at me.

I'm kinda the bad girl at this school but I think that it is fucking ridiculous only because I get into fights everyday and no one talks to me.

You may be wondering why I go to school if I have already graduated well I only go cause I want to see my friends and for drama

I walk into school and go to my first class of the day. English. I sit at the back of the class and go stare out the window.

I have made my way through the first 4 classes time for the last 2. I just make my way to sleep

40 minutes later I hear someone shouting at me. I open one of my eyes and I see that its my maths teacher.

"GET UP YOU BEEN CALLED TO THE PRINCIALS OFFICE" she screams in my face. I push her away and get up.

Before I leave the class I yell " Bye fuckers" waving my middle finger. I get to the office and I kick down the door.

"Wassup frank" "Grace what did I tell you about calling me that" "That's its absolute fine anyway if its about the science room exploding or the cheerleaders outfits being ruined I had nothing to do with it"