026 -

Grace's POV

Can't people let me take the time I need to beautify myself. Like please. Rushing me will not make me go any faster. Everyone is yelling at me to hurry up but I need time. I've given my aunts, my mum and my friends their dresses. So thats sorted. The twins are in their suits downstairs with everyone else. So they're sorted. Just let me have my time now. God

I'm just doing my makeup now and because I'm doing a full glam its taking a bit long than usual. Not my fault. Another 30 minutes and I'm finally done. I finally get into my dress and I'm done. I go to the mirror and I look so hot. Please. This is why I need my time. I put my heels on, grab my channel bag and make sure I have my weapons on me. I strap my knives to my right leg and put my gun on my left leg. I quickly make my way downstairs. There is a lot of noise downstairs. "I'm ready" I sing.

Everyone goes silence. "Bambina you look gorgeous" Dad says. I walk down the rest of the stairs and kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you dad". "What took you guys so long let's go" I say. Everyone immediately starts talking again. Gosh I was only joking. "I was joking okay gosh let's just go" I roll my eyes. Everyone walks out the door. I get eli and jay and hop into one of the limos. It takes about an hour and a half to get to the venue. I hold Jay on my hip and hold Eli's hand. Walking in we all have to walk through a metal detector to make sure we don't have weapon.

I have something on all my weapons for this reason particularly. What if something happens inside and I don't have my weapons please. My whole family goes through and have to give up their weapons. Jay and Eli got through and everything is all right of course. I go through and.

Everything is all good. I don't know what I was worried for anyways. I grab the twins hands and catch up with the rest of my family. We now actually walk into the venue. Its so beautiful And they're so many people. We walk to our table and we all sit down. I stay with the twins for a bit and then ask nonno to keep watch on them while I go look for my friends.

I'm just trying to look for my friends, but everywhere I go people are coming up to me asking about my return. Like thank you but we can do that later. God. I turn around and I see Ava. I quickly rush up to her. "Ava oh my god I'm so glad to see you" I say "Grace girl thank you so much for the dress I love it so much you look absolutely beautiful" "No problem babe thank you let's go find the others" I tell her. She tells her parents she's coming with then we leave.

We go around and we eventually find all of the girls and basically start gossiping. Ive actually realise that I haven't told any of the girls about what happened earlier today with Kyle. It's been too crazy. "So girls I have something to say" I declare. They're all looking at me with different expressions. "Basically earlier today I went Kyle's house", All of them start smiling "And we had a bit of an intense make out session". They all start talking all at once so here I am going into deep detail about what happened. Gosh. I love them though so it's fine.

After talking with the girls for a bit longer I need a drink so I head to the bar. Luckily in these balls you can start drinking from 16 so I don't need to pull out my id. I get a cocktail and a shot and quickly down the shot. I take the cocktail with me while I walk around. I have to make sure to stay on my guard this is a mafia ball we're talking about. I'm knocked out of my thoughts when someone bumps into me nearly making me spill my drink.

I look down and it's a little boy. He looks up at me. His eyes are red his nose is runny. He looks familiar. Oh my god. It's Dimitri. I bend down to his level. "What's wrong Dimitri" I ask him. He doesnt say anything but comes into my arms crying more. Aww bless my poor baby.

I put my drink on a random table and carry Dimitri in my arms. We walk around for a bit and then we sit down at an empty table. I comfort dimitri and rub his back. After a bit Dimitri has finally calmed down. "Okay dimitri what's wrong". "I-I can't find my f-family" he tells me. Aww bless he's scared. "Okay don't worry baby we're going to find them" I smile at him. He smiles back at me.

I take him off my lap and put him on the floor standing. I put out my hand for him to hold but he puts his arms up signalling for me to carry him. This is exactly what the twins do. I carry him on my waist and start making my way around. While we walk around I try to keep dd entertained. That's my little nickname for him.

"You know I have a nickname for you Dimitri" I tell him while walking. He looks at me smiling. "What is it what is it" he asks "It's dd because you're so cute" I say. His cheeks turn red. Aww he's blushing.

"Not you being more friendly to my brother than you are to me" I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and it's Kyle of course. "Hello Kyle" I roll my eyes "Hey Grace you look very beautiful tonight" he smirks. "Thank you Kyle you don't look to bad yourself"

"Thanks for looking after Dimitri me and my parents have been looking for him everywhere" he says. "I got to spend time with this cutie so it's fine" I smile. I try to place Dimitri on the ground but he's latching on to me. "It's time to go now buddy mom and dad have been looking for you" Kyle tells Dimitri. "I want to stay with grace" he says

I smirk at Kyle but he does need to go back though. "DD you have been so brave today but it's time for you to go back to your parents now they have been so worried" I tell him. He gives me an upset face. I kiss him on the cheek and say "I'll see you soon baby" . He finally allows me to place him on the floor and Kyle grabs his hand. While walking away dd waves bye to me but Kyle also turns around and mouths "You owe me a dance" he smirks

I go back to my family and just spend the rest of the times with the twins. "My boys look so handsome today" I say kissing their cheeks "Of cowrse we do mama" Eli tells me. I smile. I love my boys so much. Jay starts pointing to people dancing so I take the twins to the dance floor. We walk into the dance floor and oh my god these boys start going wild. They start pulling at dance moves I have never seen them do. These boys are god damn 2.

Before I know it everyone has made a dance circle and my children were in the middle of it. Everyone was hyping them up and they were actually really good. Normally those boys are really shy I don't know what got into them.

Then all of a sudden the lights go off. Shit. No. This can not be happening. Gunshots are being fired, all I can hear at screams. I need to get the twins out of here. I quickly rush into the dance circle and grab them. I can feel them shaking. I'm going to have to leave my family. Fuck. I will be back. I just need to make sure the twins go somewhere safe. I run to the back exit with the twins on each side of my hip. "Mommy what's going on" Jay asks "Ill explain later baby right now we have to get somewhere safe" I tell him

I call my mafia to send a car to my location and to make sure they have car seats at the back. I need to keep on moving for a bit. I need to get out of the vicinity of the gala. After we had finally gotten far enough from the gala I lay my coat of the floor and sit jay and eli on it. "Mommy I'm scawred" Eli says. "I know baby, everything will be alright soon". 10 minutes later a Tesla arrives. Thank god

I put Elijah and Jason into the car seats at the back and then I get into the drivers seat. James didn't go to the gala tonight. I'm not really sure why but I really hope he can take care of the twins while I try to see what the fuck happened.
I quickly zoom to James' house.

I get to the gate and they ask whose there. I reply with my name and they immediately let me in. I drive in and take Elijah and Jason out their seats. I walk in and there James is. "Grace it's so good to see you" he says "James everything is so messed up we were right at the gala and then suddenly the lights turn off and people started screa-" "Whoa whoa whoa grace slow down", he tells me "Let's get the kids sorted out and then you can explain everything to me" I nod at him

After the kids were sorted out. I told James everything. All he could say was,

"You need to find out what happened"