020 -

(HIII GUYS I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE REACHED 10k READS ON THIS BOOK THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPLOAD IN 2 MONTHS AND IM SORRY.  I HAVENT HAD MUCH MOTIVATION BUT I HAVE WRITTEN 5000 WORDS SO YOU HAVE A LOT. I HAVE 2 CHAPTERS LINED UP SO I WILL AGAIN BE UPLOADING WITH A GOOD PACE)

Grace's POV

An hour and 30 minutes till my birthday

Technically its like 4 hours since I was born at 3 in the morning apparently but whatever. I'm just walking up the stairs since I got thirsty so I got a glass of water. On the way back to my room my phone dings.

I look at it and its from kyle. I open it and its says

                                                       loverboy 💙- kyle

loverboy 💙

loverboy 💙 - hey

Me - hey

loverboy 💙- you doing anything??

Me - no not currently

loverboy 💙- Wanna go on a drive with me

Me - now??

loverboy 💙- yeah since you aren't doing anything

Me - yeah sure okay

loverboy 💙- I'll be there in 20

Oh my god

I change direction and make my way to chase's room. I knock and the door and he opens. "What do you want" he rolls his eyes "Oh ookay just here to tell you I'm going out with kyle, what's wrong with you"

"Nothing is wrong and why are you going out with kyle" he mentioned "Because he asked and I said yes, fix up your attitude" I kiss my teeth walking away. I walk to my room and chose something to wear.

I'm going to be so cold but its worth it cause I look cute. I get a message from kyle telling me he's outside. I put on some shoes and go down stairs. I open the door and I see kyle's car. He gets out of his car, walks over to the passenger seat and opens the door for me.

What a gentlemen.

"Thank you" I say getting inside. He walks round the car and gets into the drivers seat. He reverses out of the estate and is now cruising on the road. "So why did you ask me to join you on your little late night drive" I ask

"Because I enjoy your company" he says driving out of the estate. "What are you even doing out in the first place" "I got bored at home so I just thought why not go on a drive" he replies

"So where are we even going" "I don't know anywhere, where do you want to go"                                "Umm 7 eleven I really want a slurpee right now" I say "Really you want a slurpee at eleven at night" he looks at me

"Look at the road not at me" I roll my eyes "But you are such a prettier sight to look at than the road" he says turning his head back smirking. "Obviously I am but that doesn't mean you have to put both of our lives in danger you can look at me when we are on ground"

15 minutes later we finally get, he parks the car gets out walks round to my side of the car and opens the door. As he should. We walk into 7 eleven and go straight to the slurpees. I get a super sized cup and fill it up with blue raspberry and kyle fills his cup with pina colada. We go to where the chips are. I get takis and kyle gets cheetos. We go wait in the line. After a bit we get to the front of the line the dude at the counter scanning everything he says that it comes up to $14.58. I make movement towards my bag but kyle stops me. "You are not paying" "I am cause I'm richer than you by a lot" I reply. I get 20 dollars out of my purse and hand it to the cashier. He gives me my change puts our things in a bag and we leave .