012

Kyle's POV

My Dad has just told me that we are having a meeting with some allies. I get dressed and go downstairs to see my family waiting there for me

We pull up to the restaurant and everyone was staring at us like always

We pull up to the restaurant and everyone was staring at us like always. We just paid no mind to them, but I could feel my brother tense up near me. I took his hand immediately and he smiled at me.

We make our way in and to the front desk. A woman is just looking at her nails not even being bothered to look at us. "Name" she asks in a bored tone "Miguel Black".

Her head whips round and make eye contact with us all "Oh oh I'm so sorry Mr Black let me direct you and your family to your table" she says pushing up her bra. I just scoff at her.

We get to our table and sit down. Let me introduce you to my family. The Black Family. We have my father who you already know as Miguel Black Don of the Spanish Mafia which will eventually be mine. Next we have my mother Sofia who was an assassin when my dad met her. Last but not least we have my brother Dimitri who is only 5 years old and one of my favourite people.

10 minutes later I hear footsteps approaching us I look up from my phone and it was American Mafia n Japanese Mafia. We make our greetings and then sat down and waited for the Italians.

5 minutes pass and I hear people approaching our table. I turn my face and it was the Italians. Everyone gets up to greet them but I don't see grace anywhere.

I hear talking and I move to the side and I see grace and two children. Huhh. "So we clap on 3 or high five on 3" she asks them "High five on 3" they roll their eyes.

Antonio clears his throat and they turn around and said "Yes" all in sync. Woah bit scary if you ask me.

"Let everyone introduce them self" he says. Everyone introduce themself and goes sit down, I sit down next to my mom and brother.

I advert my eyes to grace and I realise that she is wearing a small dress, I can't believe she was allowed to wear that dress.

Grace is talking to the two boys about some sort of ... handshake and I wonder what their names are.

They both say a word that catches my attention. She's their mother. She has kids. "What" she asks to no particular "You have kids" Ms Johnson says up front 

"Yep" she replies popping the P. "Their names are Elijah and Jason" pointing to them. That's who they are.

When I first heard their names I can't lie I was a bit jealous, I thought they were like 2 teenage boy. Thankfully not.

We all get our menus and when I opened it, it was in a different language. Wtf. "Who makes us come to a restaurant with a menu a language we don't understand" rocco complains.

We all just look at Alex "Don't blame me I didn't know" "Well no worries I'll just translate, its german" grace says looking up from the menu

"You can speak german" james questions "I can speak many languages" she replies. This girl really does like being mysterious

"日本語を話せますか" Ben asks her . Replying with "教えて ベン 教えて"

(Can you speak japanese) (You tell me ben you tell me)

I really have no fucking idea what they are saying. "puedes hablar espanol" my dad says raised his eyebrows "ya he hecho esto con tu hijo no hace falta que se repita la historia"grace says back

(can you speak spanish) (I've already done this with your son we don't need to be repeating history)

"Oookay I'm gonna translate everything once so you better listen up" she announces. She clears he throat and starts reciting the menu.

I'm even more shocked by the fact the Elijah and Jason can also speak german. So while we're here looking like a bunch of morons 2 2 year olds are outsmarting us. likeee

After we ordered a whole bunch of us were talking about the mafia world. Alex then says, "We need to find a way to get an alliance with the French mafia"

Kay so little backstory the french mafia is the strongest mafia. Right. Its been the strongest and the first for 5 years now.

"But no one knows who their identity" I say "Well we can only hope that they show up at the mafia ball this year" Antonio replies

So basically there is a ball every year for the mafias but its just a bunch of people dancing and drinking. 

Grace is called by her grandfather Theodore. Theodore has a reputation in the mafia world, he would be know as the most ruthless guy who never gave anyone mercy, but seeing him with Elijah and how carefully he handled him it wouldn't seem like that.

Grace takes Elijah and places him gently between her boobs and runs her fingers through her hair. Not gonna lie but .....  I kinda want that to be me

I slowly trace every inch of her body and I just can't stop looking at her.