025 -

(sry for this being so late yall ive literally finished this ages ago but i just forgot to actually publish it but its here now)

Grace's POV

Today is the mafia ball

The mafia ball is always a big deal. It doesn't start till 8 so that obviously gives me some time to do random things. All the ten dresses are standing tall on mannequins in my closet. They look amazing. Of course they do I made them. I make a few final adjustments and they're perfect.

I take a shower and throw on a random outfit. A simple white crop top some blue cargos and Jordan 4s

I wake up the twins give them a quick bath and  get them into their clothes

I wake up the twins give them a quick bath and get them into their clothes. We go downstairs and say morning to everyone and have breakfast. After breakfast I kiss the twins bye and go to Ashley to get my nails done.

It takes 40 minutes to get there. I walk in and say "I know you missed me". "Grace" Ashley runs and hugs me. We talk for a bit and then we sit down at our usual table "So what would you like today baby". I bring out my phone of the design i would like.

 I bring out my phone of the design i would like

"Amazing choice grace" she says "Lets start"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just left the nail shop and of course ashley has done an amazing job i'm not surprized. I'm just on my way to the hair salon.

I get there and park my car outside. As I walk into the salon I am bombared by voices.

"Grace where the fuck have you"

"Look who it is"

"Miss Grace Sophia Moore"

"Guys guys I'm here now don't worry" I reply "What would you like today grace" one of the girls ask me. " I just need a quick blowout I have a ball today" I smile "Of course anything for you darling" Haley replies. She walks me to a chair and then we begin

Time Skip

"Haley this is why I love you so much you always do the best with my hair" I gleam "It's just my job sweetie" She replies. I bring out the money from my purse and give it to haley. I hug her goodbye and walk out the store. It's only just turned 3 so I still have a lot of time. For some reason I'm thinking abt kyle right now. I know sue me.