023 -

Grace's POV

Its Friday

I love fridays especially this one. Any random person should love fridays. If you don't there is something seriously wrong with you.

But reason why I love this friday especially because its my date with kyle. Mmh. I have just gotten back from school and even though the date is at 7 I need help. Reason being why I brought all the girls with me.

Basically right now we are choosing the outfit I should wear. I'm clueless. Its not like I dont have good taste in clothes. No. I have amazing taste but I just cant figure out what to wear. And to make matters worse kyle wont tell me were we are going. The only thing that he told me was that he told everyone else other than me. All of my friends know, all of my brothers know, all my cousins know, my parents know, all of my aunts and uncles know, my grandparents know even jay and eli know.

This is absolutely ridiculous. How is it that the person you are taking on a date doesn't know where you are going but everyone she knows knows. What nonsense is that.

"Please come on I won't tell Kyle that you guys told me just please for the love of god tell me where we are going" I beg

They all give each other a little look and then make a huddle in front of me. All I can hear is a bunch of mumbling and whispering.

They all finally turn around and Ava steps forward. "Now you have to promise that you won't tell Kyle we told you okay" She tells me "I swear down I promise" I rush

"Okay" "Kyle is taking you" she pauses "to" "you bitch did you really think I would tell you" she screams at me laughing

"I hate all of you guys so much" I say "No you don't you love us" Ava smirks

Time Skip

"Okay guys now actually stop do I look good" "Of course you do" Mom says. "Okay so you guys need to go away now cause kyle is here so disperse" I say. No one moves "GO" They all go to the living room and I open the door to see kyle there holding a bouquet of flowers

"Hi Kyle" I say "Hey""These are for you" handing me the flowers "Thank you, wait right here I'm gonna go put these in water" I state. He nods. I go into the kitchen and fill an empty vase up and then stick the flowers in.

When I walk out of the kitchen I see my stupid brothers bothering kyle. What the fuck is actually wrong with them. "What are you guys doing here" I stare them down "Nothing" they say in unison running away. I roll my eyes . I look back at kyle and ask "Ready to go". "Yes I am" he replies

Time Skip

We're at an amusement park. I love amusement parks. They're best. We walk in through the entrance and walk to the token office. Kyle pulls out 50 dollars and gives it to the lady at the desk. She then fills up a small bag which is labelled as 150 tokens. That's a lot. She gives the bag to kyle and then we walk off. "So where do you want to go to first" he asks. I look around and point to a stall. We walk over to the stall and the guy there explains the game.

Time Skip

We've been here for 2 hours now and I have been having the best time. Kyle has won me 3 giant teddies, 2 bunnies and a cute monkey. We have just found out that there is an ice skating rink here so we're putting on skates. We get on the ice and almost immediately Kyle has fallen over. I start cackling and he's looks at me. "It's not funny" he says "It is though" I respond.

He stretches out a hand for me to grab and I take but instead of me helping him get up he drags me to the ice. He starts laughing. "See" he says. "Well can you do this" I say to him. I get up and go to the middle of the rink. I do a couple of turns and then do a backflip. Everyone starts applauding and I just smile.

I go back to Kyle and he's holding on to the ledge for his life. "That was pretty impressive" he tells me. "Holding onto the edge aint going to do anything for you Kyle" I tell him. "Too bad I ain't risking falling over again" he replies. "Take my hand" I tell him. He gives me a skeptical look but still takes it.

"Just copy me okay and hold my hand" I tell him. After around 45 minutes he's basically got the hang of it. I'm currently skating over to kyle just as a little kid comes out of nowhere and I trip over them making kyle trip. We've gotten into a bit of a situation. I've ended up on top of kyle; our faces being so close together. "So we're doing this on the first date" he smirks. I roll my eyes. "Shut up kyle" I say getting up

Time Skip

"Kyle thank you so much for this date I've loved it so much" I beam. "I've really enjoyed today" he says "Me too". Kyle leans in and we share a passionate kiss. Our tongues fight for dominance just for Kyle to win. I release from the kiss and wave Kyle goodbye.

I immediately run up to my room and call the girls I need to full them in on what happened tonight