018 -

Grace's POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

What is that. I open my eyes and they wander around the room. To my right I see a holter monitor. Wait. Am I in a hospital. Why the fuck am I in here.

Just as I said that Alessandro ,Dante ,Rocco and Grey all walked in. "Grace, you're awake" alessandro says

"Yeah I am so can you please -" I was interrupted by dante "Go tell the family that grace is awake". Rocco runs out of the room and we are left there

"Oh my gosh are the twins okay, what happened where are they, are they even safe" I rush out "Yes they are okay they're still sleeping in fact" grey replies

I let out a sigh of relief. "So anyone going to tell me why I am here"

"Yeah so basically -" Grey starts but gets interrupted by the opening of the door.

My whole family walks in along with Kyle's family . "Aww grace you're awake are you feeling better" asks nonna

"I feeling fine so please tell me why I'm in a hospital" I say again fed up "You passed out from stress and dehydration" Nonno says

I furrow my brows "that's nothing serious so if you would excuse I would like to go back home"

"We are still at home we just have a little hospital area in the house" Taylor says "Great I'm going back up to my room"

"Grace what was all that blood on you" dad states . Shit I totally forgot about that

"I had to go deal with something it is dealt with so nothing to worry about" I answer

"Grace" Dad glares at me "I'm telling you I had something to deal with but now it's over, I had to get some information and I got it. Simple" I huff annoyed

"Grace you're not telling us everything" Mom states "Fine I'll tell you guys but before I do that someone get me my phone"

Xander pulls my phone and gives it to me. "Thanks" I mutter. "Please do not interrupt me" I declare

"When I was younger I was in an orphanage I was told that I was found in a dumpster. I stayed in the orphanage for around a year and 5 days after my 4th birthday a couple came and they wanted to adopt me. I was so excited and happy that I finally got a family as everyone else had. For the first week it was amazing I was showered with gifts and presents and they showed me so much love. I was over the moon. But one day I woke up and went to say morning to them and they did a full 180. They called me names and told me that I was an ungrateful brat. This carried on for around a month. When I was sleeping they woke me up by punching, kicking and slapping me. They did this for years. I was abused by my parents. When I was five they took me to a park to make a deal with some sketchy people. I just sat on the bench waiting for it to be done. But a girl and a boy came up to me and they told me that they liked my eyes and we instantly clicked. Before we could say anything else I was dragged out of the park to the house and I was beat for talking to people. When I was 6 I was sent to school and the teachers thought that I was going to be behind but I was actually more advanced so I was sent up a few classes. I was quite nervous to go school but I saw veronica and marcus the children at the park also went to the same school so it was better. I got beat everyday and I would cry in pain and ask why they are doing this to me but they just hit me more. They never brought me clothes and shoes and they always underfed me or they would just let me starve. Once they left me with no food for a whole week. I tried telling a teacher at school but they found out and they hit me harder. School was the only place were I felt safe I was passing tests with flying colours so again they put me in higher classes. I was sent straight to middle school. I still stayed friends with veronica and marcus as we always met up in the park everyday for an hour. I always got beat for being late but veronica and marcus was worth it to me. When I was 8 I had just got home from the park and I saw two strange men in the kitchen with my parents. I had a bad feeling so I tried running to my room but I was grabbed by my hair and dragged to the kitchen. I was placed on the counter and held down by one of the men and he started to take off his pants"