𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠/𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠

So... there is going to be a lot of changes that Ill be doing, which I taken inspiration of Revenant63 The man that is making one of the best fanfics I've ever seen.

So... let's begin the list of things that will be altered.

Discrimination-  being quirkless, or a really bad quirk will have even worse treatment than its cannon one.

Bakugo Twins, Todoroki's twins, and Izumi-  I know that this is very overused, but it will be better for the story. Izumi, the Bakugos and Todoroki twins will say they had 'good intentions' as to why they are bullying, and tormenting Izuku, as they will relentlessly torture, and attack Izuku.  So Izuku is going to get even worse treatment than in cannon.

Toshinori, and Inko... will not know of any of the bullying. They will just think that there son is doing fine at school, and doesn't expect anything else that could be happening.

Izuku... will not be as apologetic to the twins, and his sister.  He will absolutely hate them, so much so that he won't even stutter if they have an interaction with each other.  I love Izuku and his apologetic nature, but how are you gonna let Bakugo tell you to basically off yourself, and be fine with it?

Izuku also will not have OFA.  His sister will get it, I just feel as if Izuku will become too OP, and which will make the story boring.  A/N
I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT GIVING IZUMI ONE FOR ALL! I will decide a poll on who will have it.

Here's your Three Options.

Reggie Rowe Jr.

Izuku Midoriya (will receive it later in the story)

Mirio Togata

Pick one of the three that you want to have OFA!

Izuku... will be even more shy than his cannon counter part, especially around the females.

Izuku... will look up to All Might in cannon, but will also look up to Reggie. 

Toga... will still be in the league of villains, but however she will be against the leagues plans.  She's against killing people, and won't do it.  However she will knock the person out to drink there blood.  Like in Revenants story, I want to have Toga still fight the influence of her quirk.  So I will make her personality different,  she will be more serious, and a little pessimistic at time.  However if she ever neglects her need for blood her personality will change to its cannon version.  Since Toga hasn't really made bonds with her classmates due to her controlled lifestyle, and people avoiding her, it will cause her to become clingy at times to whoever she is really invested with, and stay calm with. (Aka our dense protagonist; Izuku Midoriya)

She is straight too.

Toru... has another layer of extremely thin epidermal tissue attached to the epidermis, it is made up of cells that possess refractive properties and when her quirk is deactivated they are arranged like a net letting light pass on the skin, when the quirk is activated the cells approach each other putting themselves as a barrier between the surrounding world and the epidermis, the combined structure of these cells refract light making Toru invisible, these types of cells with refractive properties are also present in other types of external tissues ‚with small variations according to the surface ‚such as eyes, hair, nails, even internal body parts such as the inside of the mouth and ears have this layer.  (I copied this from Revenant63

Second property of the invisibility quirk: inside the muscle fibers of Toru there are glands that produce a powerful stimulant that is released When toru goes from invisible to visible, greatly increasing her physical strength, the increase corresponds to 2.5 times her original physical strength, the effect last only 2 seconds; the presence of this characteristic gives Toru the possibility to infiltrate and then at the right moment become visible again and launch a devastating attack from behind, Toru can decide to turn off this function.

The reason why she has these two different characteristics in the same quirk is given by her parents' quirks, she has inherited characteristics of both.

Her invisibility process is not homogeneous in fact she takes longer to become invisible than to becone visible, it takes about 3 seconds to become invisible and 1 seconds to become visible, making it necessary to calculate well the time to strike and retreat ; muscle strengthening can cause spasms and pain with continued use.

(I got information from Revenant, there is no way I would've gotten some of this.)

That is it. That's all the changes for now that I have