𝑃𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 -𝟟

HELLO!

So when this chapter comes out, it will be either Christmas Eve, or Christmas, maybe even after.  So MERRRRY CHRIMAS!!!!

Okay on with the chapter.

=============================

Reggie was still holding Izuku in place, watching the younger boy. His eyes were darting everywhere but his. Nezu was watching the scene with shocked expression. Yes he did indeed have a dislike towards humans, but if what those monsters did to this boy is true... well no one would be able to stop his wrath.

He hates hearing, and seeing news reports about the segregation against the quirkless. The laws that the government made were barely enforced, and most of the time police let the hate crimes, and assaults on quirkless people go, and even people with quirks, that are deemed to be to low to be even called a quirk were punished.

"Thank you... now-"

"Now hold on." Nezu interrupted. Reggie turned to the hybrid with an apathetic look.

"You said that I had something to see, did you not?"  He wanted to know if the worst has already happened.  Though, he could already guess that it did.

"Yes... I was getting to that, Nezu- if you could please wait outside. That would be great."  Reggie sending a look a Nezu.  Nezu nodded, getting the message, slipping down from his seat, he then walked to the door to exit.  Reggie sighed,  Standing up,  he looked at Izuku.

"Okay... Izuku can you please show me.. your scars?"  Reggie asked quietly.  Izuku looked down.

"Why?..." He asked silently. Reggie looked down to his right, a sad look on his face.

"It's for documentation. We're going to put that school through the mud." Reggie smirked, looking up at Izuku. Though however, he was a little insecure, he hated his body, it's scarred texture plastered all around.

"If your uncomfortable, we can just do your back. I'm sorry, but it's the only way..." Reggie said. Izuku nodded slowly, tears in his eyes, as he slowly pulled his shirt over his head. The shirt was removed partly, not showing Izuku's abdomen, but rather showing his back. His back was littered with scars, from pencil scratches, burn marks, cuts, etc.

(Think of his shoulders, and to the right of his back having burn marks that are the shape of hands

(Think of his shoulders, and to the right of his back having burn marks that are the shape of hands.).

Reggie internally gagged when he saw his back. He had a disgusted look, it looked horrific.

'Holy shit... what the hell did they do to you?'

"A-A-Are you done?.." Izuku asked in a sad tone. Reggie blinked, before taking out his phone, and snapping a quick picture, and sending it to Nezu. He then told Izuku that he was done, and he put his shirt down, covering his scarred back. Reggie walked to the door, and called Nezu back in. The rat sat back down exactly where he was before.