𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇𝑜 𝐵𝑒 𝑎 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑜 - 𝟝

Reggie had made the executive decision to not drive Izuku back to his house, but instead to his.  He was gonna let him stay the night over, so that they could fully get on board with training, and add the extra little details they needed. Reggie saw Izukus performance against the Sludge Villain, and had to say he was impressed of Izukus initiative. However that wouldn't matter if he couldn't defend himself, or didn't have a quirk.

They both got home, and went back to there drawing board where they had successfully came up with a whole training program, the things they needed, and what they could do for now.

Izuku had bags under his eyes, and was having a hard time to stay awake. Reggie chuckled, patted Izukus shoulder.  He liked the boys way of working himself to the limit, but it wouldn't do him any justice to miss out on sleep. Sleep was the most important part of training.

"You should probably get some rest... you're gonna want it." He suggested.  Izuku shook his head, and his eyes opened slightly.

"No... I-I... still wanna... work."  Izuku said sleepily.  His eyes drooped, and his body froze, before snapping back up again.  Reggie sighed.  He picked up Izuku, and carried him to the couch.  Izuku tried to get out of Reggie's grip, but as exhausted as he was. It was useless.

"N-No... I can-"

"No Izuku.  You need to rest.  We will continue working on our planning tomorrow, as well as start training.  How are you gonna become the hero you want, if you're so tired, you can barely stand?" Asked Reggie.  Izuku didn't have a second thought after that, and went to bed, his arm under the pillow, cuddling it.  Reggie smiled, and turned off the light. 

He then went back to the planning board, as he looked it over to see what he exactly needed for Izuku.

The planning consisted of a well balanced diet for Izuku, 2400 calories.  Since he was so thin, he needed to the extra protein to gain muscle faster.  The next consisted of different training exercises, and sessions.  Such as lifting weights,  running, and Heh.... Moving the Dagobah Beach trash out of the way.    They had also made a plan to test out Izuku's new powers at the beach, and what he can do with it.

He even called up some friends at UA...

This was it... this is how Izuku Yagi-Midoriya, will become the greatest hero of the Japan...

"The Conduit Hero..."

================================

Izumi had finally made it home, well... not after a long talk with All- I mean... with her dad. When she was walking around the corner, she had encountered All Might, who was steaming and turned into her father.  He explained it all.

"One... For... All?" She repeated

"Yes... One For All.  A quirk that has been passed down through many generations... a quirk is more that a simple quirk, my quirk is a torch passed to the people willing to dedicate themselves to protect the innocent." Toshinori explained.

"A bearer takes the quirk and cultivates the power, and then at the appropriate moment pass it to another trusted bearer, the quirk became stronger and stronger as it is passed, I am the eighth bearer...". Toshinori admits.  Izumi looked in shock.  Her father... all this time. Was the number one hero of Japan? However another question sparked.

"Why... why me? Why can't Izuku have it? Maybe... maybe if you give him this power-"

"No! No... I can't... Izuku... is too innocent, and kind... I know how badly he wants to become a hero... but I don't... I don't think he can handle the burden of what it takes to become one... while yes, what he did in Tootain street was what a true hero should have done.  But... I cannot let him become a hero..." Toshinori felt goosebumps on the back of his neck... like someone was glaring at him with the most intense glare. He coughed into his hand, some blood spewing out.