𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑝-𝟜

Reggie, and Izuku had planned out an entire schedule for training.  For Core strength, muscle training, cardio, stamina, and his newly acquired power.  They had listed them all, and made a good well structured balanced diet.  Sadly it was time for Izuku to go home, even though he doesn't want to.

"Izuku... I know you don't want to... but it's time for you to head home." Reggie said. Izuku had a downcast expression on his face.

'But... I don't wanna go back... not yet.' Izuku thought.

"But~ I having a feeling you need a ride home, dont'cha?" Reggie smirked. Izuku smiled, he thought he was gonna have to walk all the way home.

"Yes I do..." Izuku rubbed the back of neck, looking down. Reggie gave Izuku a little head pat, as he helped Izuku with his things, and went out the door. As soon, as they entered the outside world, they saw a huge tower of smoke in the city.

"W-Woah! There's a huge amount of smoke over there!" Izuku pointed out. Reggie looked in shock.

"Should we go over there? There might be people that need help?" Izuku questioned. Though Reggie, who had the thought of ignoring the incident, since the 'hero's' can take care of it, his gut told him that they should check if the incident.

"Your right. Cmon get in." Reggie ordered, as he unlocked his car, getting in the seat, with Izuku in the passenger side. He turned the car on, as he back out quickly, and started to drive.

Little did they know what kind of mess they would get themselves into...

Timeskip

Reggie continued driving, blowing through stop lights, and traffic.  Izuku was doing his best not to freak out, about how fast Reggie was going.  They then finally made a stop, as they saw a group of people rallied.  Many people ran away in fear... but what was this fear?

"ITS A MONSTER!" A woman shouted, running away.   The hero's stepped up, accessing the situation.  Reggie got out of the car as did Izuku.  They pushed most of the people of the way until they saw 'it'.

"THAT VILLAIN HAS TAKEN THOSE KIDS HOSTAGE!" Deatharms shouted.  He slammed his fists together, as he ran straight at the villain.

"HOW DARE YOU PRAY ON CHILDREN! YOU FIEND!!!!"  As he sent a huge punch the villain.  However... it was made of sludge. The punch had made no impact or injury on the villain, as Deatharms' hand is sucked into the sludge.

"What the!"  He didn't have time to react as he was slammed by a giant tentacle of the sludge villain. He was sent flying back, hitting a metal door, as he slouched down.

"Are you okay Deatharms?!" A hero asked. However he had to move out of the way as another tentacle was shot out.  The hero grabbed Deatharms just in time.

"Stay back hero's! Or I'll snap their necks clean!" The sludge villain threaten.  However he was shocked to learn that 2 other captives were fighting back.

"MMMMMMRGAHHHHHH!" Bakugo mouth broke free of the sludge villains hold.

"GAHHHHHHHH!" Izumi screamed, using her telekinetic powers to hit the villain with objects.

"GODDAMN YOU! YOU PICKED THE WRONG GUYS TO MESS WITH!!! IM GONNA SEND BACK WHATEVER FUCKING SEWER YOU CRAWLED OUT OF!"  As he let his explosions go wild.

"LET US GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" His explosions had caused a lot of wind blowing, pushing the hero's slightly.  The sludge villain chuckled evilly.

"Wow! You two got so much power! It'll be a hard pick to choose from! With both of your quirks! I can down All Might in one punch!!" The sludge villain then shot out more tentacles of sludge out from his body.   Reggie got in front of any civilians trying to intervene.   Izuku headd giants footsteps, he looked up and saw Mt. Lady running to the scene however she stopped abruptly.