𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 -𝟠

Here is a Timelapse of what happened during the 5 months of Izukus training.

Also happy late new year!

Bare in mind, if anything I say is completely wrong, or just... wrong in generally please correct me!

Now let's get into Izukus 5 Months of Hell.

Extra Note: sorry for the delay everyone.

Extra Extra Note: Should I continue to give Izumi One for All, or pass it on to someone else? If so, who would you like to see wield One for All?

Month 4:

Reggie was currently yelling at Izuku to finish his laps around the trash on the beach. Reggie had a stop watch to calculate the time Izuku took to run around it. It was a great way to judge his speed.

"Cmon Izuku! Hurry up! The exam is only in a couple of months! Are you gonna quit on your dream, or are you gonna conquer it!" Reggie yelled encouraging words to Izuku. These words pushed Izuku to go a little faster, as he finished his last lap.  He fell to the ground, huffing and puffing, as Reggie gave him some water.

"Not bad Izuku, but you were still too slow, about 5 seconds off. You're getting faster, but it won't be enough for the exams."  Reggie stated, holding the stop-watch to Izuku's face .  It had a time of 5 minutes and 5 seconds.

"Though, 1 minute every lap around this place would have probably taken a normal person like- 3 minutes running around it! You are definitely getting better."  Izuku dropped the water bottle, which was now empty, as he stood up slowly off the ground.

"Y-Yeah... I guess..." Izuku said.

"Well, again good work! Take a few minutes, I'll be on my phone playing Angry Birds... I love that game...". Reggie muttered at the end incoherently.  He then walked over to an old sofa, before sitting on the leg, and going on his phone.  Izuku sighed, taking a look at his hand

'I need to get better... the entrance exam is only in a few months... and I'm still too weak... I have to train harder then ever before!'

'Hah! You becoming a hero? That's something only quirkless wannabes can dream of!'

'You could never become a hero Deku! Your useless! Do the world a favor and kill yourself!!' Izuku gripped into his head, closing his eyes tightly, trying to not cry in front of Reggie.

'Sh-Shut Up!' Izuku shouted back at the voices.

'Just a defenseless Deku! Can't ever do anything right!'

'The world would be a better place without you!'

'That's why you'll always be alone! Because your a quirkless loser!'

'and you'll always be one...'

That last sentence stayed within Izukus mind, his breathing quickened, as he gripped his hair, falling to his knees, he put his face down.

'STOP PLEASE!!' Izuku cried out.  Suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrapping around him. It was Reggie.

"Hey- Hey! Izuku, breathe! Okay- follow my breathing okay, can you do that?" Reggie asked, not waiting for an answer, he breathed in slowly, and exhaled. Izuku followed Reggie's breathing, and was struggling to get control.