𝑃𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝐴𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔-𝟚

-Flashback-

"Cmon mom! Dad! It's our birthday!" A smaller version of Izuku said, jumping around his mother. Izumi also was bouncing around the room.

"Yeah! I wanna see what quirks we're gonna get!" Izumi added.  The two parents chuckled at the two.  Inko picked up Izuku, booping his nose.

"Okay! Okay! Let's get in the car."  Inko said, laughing. She set Izuku down, and went to grab her purse, and car keys. They all said goodbye to there father, and left for the quirk doctor.

——————

We then see Izumi, and Izuku on there respective chairs, as the doctor analyzed their feet. 

"Hmm... well, Ms. Midoriya, and Mr Yagi... I'm afraid I have some bad news. " Said the doctor. Inko leaned in forward, as did Toshinori.

"What is it doctor?! Did their quirks not manifest?" Inko asked.   The doctor held a hand for silence.

"Well... yes, and no... what I mean is, your daughter Izumi, has a really strong telekinesis quirk,  I assume she got it from you?"  The doctor asked.  Inko then demonstrated her quirk.

"Yeah... I can pull small objects that are around 4 meters from me.  But I'm impressed,  I would've never expected my daughter to have a very strong quirk like mine."  Inko admitted.   The doctor leaned back in his chair. 

"Well yes... quirks that are passed down from there parents, inevitably grow either leagues stronger than their predecessors, or grow a little."  (A/N or at least that's what I think.) The doctor explained.  He coughed into his hand.

"Anyways... The bad news that I have is... your son is quirkless."  Everyone in the room went silent.  Izuku dropped his All Might action figure that was in his hand.  Izumi looked in shock at the doctor.  Inko looked down, as did Toshinori. 

"We took our tests, and saw that Izuku had an extra joint in his pinky toe..." As the doctor pulled the x-ray out. 

"He will never develop a quirk....  His dreams of becoming a hero..."

"Are Impossible."

========

When Izuku and his family had arrived home, Izuku went into the computer room, his mother following him. The computer was already turned on, with the All Might video playing. Inko walked in, and saw her son sitting in the chair. Izumi followed as well, though hiding behind the door.

"See t-that mom..." he started.

"There's always a smile on his face... no matter how hard things get..." he turned the chair around slowly, showing his teary eyed face, pointing at the screen.

"D-Do... do you think I can... become a hero?" He asked, desperation in his voice. Inko walked forward, tears in her eyes, as she hugged Izuku tightly.

"I'm so sorry Izuku! I wish things were different..." she said. Izukus eyes poured out tears, like a river.

"That isn't what I wanted to hear mom... I wanted you to support me... to be there for me..." an older Izuku said.

"Ever since that day... not only was I abandoned by my 'friends', but even my sister... the one person I trusted the most. At school, if they didn't ignore me, they would beat me... with no mercy, until I was on the verge of unconscious. The school had never done anything to prevent it, like it seems that they enjoy the show, I see them with those smiles when they insult me or drag me somewhere for a little 'chat'. The only person I fully trust, is my brother Reggie..." Izuku stated.