𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 -𝟞

IM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY OF CHAPTERS! School is really tough, and I am suffering of crippling depression... lol.  But seriously I was in the dumps so... yeah.  

But don't worry, I'll try to get chapters out for both this and my other books.

Anyways Enjoy

At UA

Nezu, the principal of the prestigious hero school, UA, was currently working on different ways to make the humans suffer.  He was chuckling evilly as he was conducting his evil plans.

"Hmm... yes I could design a humanized rat trap into UA... I could also make everyone wear shock collars. Yes, ahhahahahahahhahah!!" Nezu said that evilly laughing to himself.

"RING! RING! RING!" A phone rang.  Nezu sighed, being taken out of his trance of wanting to come up with ways to make the humans pay,  he picked up the phone, getting ready to answer.

"Yes, this Principal Nezu at the prestigious hero school of UA!" He started in a happy tone. 

"How may I help you today?" The person on the other end coughed a little before answering.

"Hello, Principal Nezu.  It's me Reggie Rowe Jr." Reggie said on the other line.  Nezu's mood completely changed, from annoyed to concern. Concern being that he would have to deal with Reggie's rants about the hero society, and how much time he'll have to spend dealing with the rants...

"Oh! Mr. Rowe! Oh it is very nice to hear from you! I thought we'd never hear from you again after-"

"Yes. I know. Look... Nezu- meet me at the front of the entrance of UA. I have something you may want to see..." Reggie said, his tone serious, and cold.  Nezu's eyes sharpened a little, adjusting to the change in tone. 

"Why exactly should I? After what you last said to us hero's, and I quote 'I never want to see a single one of your faces again' I thought you never wanted our help again." Nezu stated. Reggie sighed on the phone.

"LOOK-! I know what I said, okay?! But- just please." Reggie pleaded, much desperation showing in his tone. Nezu, smiled a little, oh did he love messing with the humans, they had such short fuses sometimes.

"Okay!~ I'll meet you at the front entrance. What time will you be there?" Nezu asked.  Reggie didn't say anything, he paused for a moment, until he said.

"I'll get there when I get there, you just wait." As Reggie hung up.  Nezu sighed. 

"He's going back to his old habits I see... still boisterous as usual, Reggie Rowe." Nezu got up from his chair, and hopped down. He then exited his office, walking down the halls of UA, awaiting for Mr. Rowe to arrive.

================================

Reggie had arrived at the entrance of UA.  Izuku was looking at the school in shock, he's seen UA online, and with pictures, but he would have never expected to be able to see it in person.

"Woah... This is UA?  Unbelievable!"  Izuku spoke, admiring the premise in front of them. Izuku quickly took his notebook form his bag, and started sketching a drawing of UA. It was a massive building, with many different stories, and structures.  Reggie chuckled a little, watching his little brother figure fanboy over UA.

"Heh... alright... now where's that little rat at?...". Reggie mumbled to himself. He looked around the premises, it looked a lot more modern than it was before he last came here. Of course it would, it's a hero school, they always have to be up to date with the world.