Chapter Two:Forgiveness, can you imagine?

(Chapter idea belong to Ra1nSt0rm  and focus on Venomous and Vanessa

Also swears and s*icide thoughts)

It been ten months since the whole Zeus thing...and since then..they still traumatized, but also tries to get back to normal...though..new things had happen. The new year in POINT Prep happen which Pixie happen to be in her senior year..since she is a year older than Elodie, Ice Snow, and most teenagers. Though...not all things really change. At the Boxmore, Natasha, Vanessa, and Ice Snow were there to visit Venomous, Frankie, and etc...though...two people are not getting along..as usually.

"Yeah yeah! You don't have to tell me twice! Look! It was ONE time!!" Venomous said. "Oh yeah! Because giving them trauma again and again was an 'one time' thing" Vanessa said. "Ok! In my defense, I had to turn into..that beast to protect my child!" Venomous said. "Also someone who let it happen" Vanessa said. "It was ONE time!" Venomous said. Natasha was TRYING to play cards with Boxman, but is getting tired of their argument. She sighs before banging her head on the desk. "You know they're not gonna stop fighting right?" Boxman asks. "I know, I know, but it's really pissing me off. I just thought after the..whole Zeus thing..they would make up" Natasha said.

"Pfft! Ok now that is just crazy! But don't worry! I have a plan so flawless!! They will have to make up!!" Boxman said. "And what is it?" Natasha asks. "We lock them up in a room and never let them out til they make up!!" Boxman said. "Idk...that seem a litt-OH WHO AM I KIDDING?! Let's do it!!" Natasha said. "Though....we do need a plan..." Boxman mumbles. "...Icy!" Natasha said. Ice Snow walk inside of the room while patting fire off of her hair, "Yes mom?" She asks. "We gonna lock your father and your other mother in a room..can you tries to put them in a same room?" Natasha asks.

"Yeah yeah-I'm on it" Ice Snow said, before walking to the two V's who are still fighting. "AHEM!...Mama..dad.:I need to show you two something...it's very VERY important" She said, walking. "..ok then..." Venomous and Vanessa said at the same time, loosing very VERY confused. Ice Snow walk into an empty room, "Forgive me" she said, before pushing down to the wall before closing the door which Boxman lock it. "Wh-BOXMAN!!!" Venomous yells. "Sorry, but you two really need to make up!" Natasha said. "Wh-Babe!!!" Vanessa said. "Not my idea" Ice Snow said before walking off. "Ok! Now..we need a key" She said which Natasha and Boxman looks at each other.

"You two DID have a key for this right?" Ice Snow asks the two which they looks around way. Ice Snow inhaled before walking to another empty room which she turns into a turbo fork and SCREAM for..10 seconds, before walking back, "I'm ok-I am calm" she said. "....your daughter is scary...." Boxman whispers to Natasha who nodded, "She got that from my side of the family" she whispers. "I-I need to blow some steams off.." Ice Snow said before walking off. Meanwhile Venomous and Vanessa were still arguing and such.

"AND?? Just because YOU dated her doesn't mean you don't know her better than me!!" Vanessa yelled. "We connected! We had something before she-" Venomous said before getting cut off. "She left?! YEAH! I KNOW!! SHE LEFT US! SHE BROKE US! AFTER EVERY HORRIBLE THING SHE DID WE STILL LOVE HER! YOU STILL LOVE HER! IM NOT STUPID! I KNOW YOU STILL LOVE HER!" Vanessa yelled. "It's true, I still do, like you hold for every love. I love Boxman, but not in the same way as Natasha, I love him but Natasha will always be in my heart.." Venomous said. "..But..it still hurts..and it shouldn't! She's sorry! I try to make it ok but..after she left..we were all just..different..not even Esmeralda could fix it.." Vanessa said looking down.

"I know.." Venomous said. "No..you DON'T! I LOVED HER FROM THE START-" Vanessa yelled. "OH THERE YOU GO AGAIN, I LOVED HER TOO. AND ONCE AGAIN YOU PIN THIS ON ME! SHÍT BROTHER?? YEAH YOU WERE A SHÍT SISTER!!" Venomous snapped before looking at Vanessa..his eyes widened to see a strong,angry,tough woman..looking down and tearing up.. "How did you stop hurting? If your so much better than me?.." Vanessa hushed. Venomous looked at her and sighed. "I didn't.." He said in defeat. And there was a deep, upsetting silence in the room for a bit.

"Look....you...better take good care for you...like you been for a long time...ok?....and don't ever dare hurting her.." Venomous said under his breath. Vanessa heard him, but she didn't say anything. Suddenly the door opens which Frankie opens the door with Boxman standing next to her. "You...two..o-ok?....." He asks, nervously. Venomous and Vanessa just glare at each other, before Vanessa gets up and walk out of the room, "Where's Natasha and Ice?" She asks. "Ice went on a walk and Natasha is getting coffee" Boxman said. Vanessa just nodded before walking to Natasha who was reading a letter. "Natasha...can we l-hey....what's that letter?.." she asks. "It's from Ice...she...she ran away..." Natasha said with tears in her eyes.

Meanwhile Ice Snow was running through the forest, tearing up, and hugging herself.

Mistake

She knows...she knows almost everything about it...how her mom left POINT without anything...she left Laser...she left Vanessa...she left EVERYONE..she heard them...

Why still here?.....

Everyone keep telling her..how she's so pure..so innocent..so good..but NONE of them are true!...she's not any of those!....she just want to stop getting lied to.......so sick...and TIRED....of it....

Why

Not

Just

E N D
YOURSELF?....

Ice Snow just fall to her knees, begin to cry A LOT....she doesn't remember the last time she let herself cry...it been so.....so long.....a year...she believe.....it been so long....since she ever let herself to FEEL sadness and actually care.....and actually..feel so much worse after everything.

Ice Snow?

(Hope you enjoy this. The fight scene of Venny and Vanny in the room is from Ra1n. Hope you like this angst and see ya)