Chapter Twelve:Nothing Good Is Meant To Stay

(Trigger Warning:Blood, death, swears, trauma, etc

Also song parody is from Nothing Good from Centaurworld)

Master?/Negative?

"Wait you know....this thing?..." Frankie asks. "Thing?...haha! You haven't told them?...I'm very upset, Master" Negadie said. "I-I..I didn't remember you...til now..this is...Negative...my first creation...it's..from mixing glorbs and a few chemicals.." Venomous said. "Why didn't you tell us?!" Natasha asks. "I didn't know they can do this!! Beside! I totally forgot and it was during right after my 'death'!" Venomous said. "And as if you can't be anymore worse" Rad said. "I'm working on being good!...Look..Nega-.." Venomous said, before purple arrows chain held them down. "LET US GO ALREADY!!!" Enid yells. "YOU BITCH!!!" Pixie yells.

Love is such a spark...cast into flames....love is like a blaze....it shines through the dark....burns even hotter...then kills and betrays......

Negadie grabs a small sunflower, before crashing it, dropping it, and stepping on it.

Friendship cannot..stay long forevermore...sometimes the only way forward is...RUNNING AAAAWWWWAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

Negadie glares at Phoenix who tears up for the first time and looks very scared. They smirks at the sight and walk pass her.

Keep it far away! Keep it sealed tight! Shut them down and turn away!! There's no hope to save you now! NOTHING GOOD IS MEANT TO STTTAAAYYY!!

Negadie begins to walk to Venomous and lift his chin, smirking.

Sometimes the ones we trust the most..has the worst things to hide..

"Negative...." Venomous said, tearing up. Negadie smirks before walking away and pats his head.

Sometimes the monsters turn out to be those who stood there by your side soooooooo.....

Elodie snaps out of it for a bit, before looking at Pixie. "E-Elodie!.." Pixie said, before Negadie took back control and chuckles.

Keep it far away!! Keep it sealed tight! Shut them down and turns away!!!

Negadie begin to summons their bow and arrow. "Wait!..t-thinks about the fragile things!.." Ko said with tears in his eyes. Elodie's eyes went back to normal, before Negadie snaps out of it, "No...." They said.

Nothing good...

Boxman begins to break free and begins to run.

Is

Boxman begins to push Venomous out of the way

Meant

"B-Boxy?!" Venomous asks. "Take good of the kids for me" Boxman said.

To

Negadie aim their arrow. "Daddy no!!" Darrell said. "D-Dad please!!..." Staci said with tears in their eyes. "I love you..my children..." Boxman said with tears in his eyes

SSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Negadie shoot which the arrow hits Boxman in his robot eye which he soon fall down to the ground, passing out. "D-DAD!!!!!" Staci yells in tears, before Pixie hugs Staci, "Don't look, Staci....don't look....." she said softly. "B-BOXMAN!!!!" Venomous yells, before Negadie made the purple chains disappear. "No no no no no!" Staci said, running to Boxman and so did the Robot kids. "He's breathing...so that's good..." Shannon said. Venomous begins to carry Boxman. "Oh! You are not going anywhere!!" Negadie said, smirking.

Suddenly Zeus tackles Negadie down. "I got you now P-N-Negative?!...h-hey! Buddy! No time long see!!" He said, nervously. "Buddy?..I remember someone using me to get the glorbs years ago and then trap me in the minds...I'm not mad anymore! Say! Wanna play our favorite game, play fighting?" Negadie asks, before summoning a bow and a few arrows and aims at him, "My hit" They said before shooting at him. Soon Zeus' body and wings fall to the ground with blood around his body.

"HOLY COB!!!" Rad yells while Ice Snow covers Ko and Frankie's eyes. "Hahahahahaha!!! I win!!!" Negadie said, laughing insanely. "Kids! We're h-oh Sheez! Again! Why the blood?!" Ember yells, looking away. "...Ehhhh...he deserve it" Aphrodite said, shrugging a bit....before bumping into a tree, "I'm ok.." she said. "What the cob happen?!" Foxtail asks. "You got to help him!" Venomous said, holding Boxman close and tears up. "There's a shortcut to POINT...I'll contact Dendy..follow me..." Vanessa said which Venomous was surprise, but he pick up Boxman and follow her, "T-Thank you...Vanessa...." He said softly. "Yeah...don't mention it...." Vanessa said.

"Well! Well! Well! New players!! Hahaha!!! LOVELY!!!!!!" Negadie said, laughing and summoning their weapons. "How?-.." Aphrodite asks. "Possessed..." Enid, Pixie, and Phoenix said. "Ah..make sense..." Foxtail said. "Don't worry! We can take them down!...hopefully!.." Carol said. "You wanna play, Negadie?" Ko asks.

Then let's plays

(Hope you enjoy this. Aphrodite, Pixie, Frankie, Natasha, Vanessa, and Staci belongs to Ra1nSt0rm )