Chapter Eleven:A Dash of Negative

(Trigger Warning:Blood, swears)

The group was running, before they stops when Phoenix got a text from her mom. "What's the holdup?!" Ice Snow asks, looking at Phoenix who turn off her phone, "Good news...Hades is dead and Aphrodite is ok...just pass out....bad news is that Zeus KILLED Hades and he is in the loose" She said. "Which means...he could be anywhere...w-we got to find Elodie before he does!" Enid said. "Actually they prefer Negadie..." Staci said. "Negadie..Elodie..whatever bullshit! Elodie is still out there! She might be possessed by some ghost, but she is MY Elodie! She is still out there!" Pixie said. "I agree..I can't just let Elodie deal with..whatever she is dealing with" Enid said.

"But if you two go out there! Who knows what could happen? Zeus could find you two and you know he isn't merciful! We have to stick together! I-I am NOT loosing anyone else!!" Ice Snow said with tears in her eyes. "Hey hey...Snowflake...look at me...." Enid softly said in a caring and calm tone, "I know you're worried...believe me...we're all worried of someone getting hurt by him again....but we can't just let Elodie getting hurt during whatever she is dealing with....if we see Zeus..we'll call you ok?...." She said, rubbing Ice Snow's hands gently. "O-Ok...ok..ok..." Ice Snow said, taking a deep breath. "We'll be back..I love you" Enid said, kissing her forehead and rubs her hand more before walking off with Pixie to find Elodie.

Pixie and Enid were walking through the forest. "How did you do it?..." Pixie asks, looking at Enid, "How did you keep her calm?.." she asks. "It's not really easy..sometimes you have to do what it takes to calm someone like her down...she been through a lot..and I've learned to be there for her whenever I can...and once she calm down...you just start feeling calm too.." Enid said, "And it's not just that..you feel more..happier when she's happy...yeah..you're worried..but..that feeling...goes away for that moment" She added. "Yeah...that does sound good...thanks...I might need that on Elodie later" Pixie said which the two chuckles.

Suddenly they stood when they see 'Elodie' standing near a cliff. "Elodie..." Enid said, before Pixie stops her, "Remember..she is possessed..we need to stay calm and act normal.." She said, before clearing her throat. "Ok! Ghost! Leave my girlfriend alone!!!" Pixie yells, which Enid faceplam. Negadie insanely chuckles, "I would..but what's the fun in THAT?~" They asks as they looks at the two with a creepy smile. "Ok! Who are you?!....The REAL you?!" Enid asks as the two witches get ready. "Not like you'll never find out...but you can call me..Negadie!!" Negadie said, before summoning purple arrows and shoot them.

Enid and Pixie begins to dodges the arrows. Negadie summons an arrow before charging at Enid who turns into a log. "What?" Negadie asks, before Enid reappear behinds them and power kicks them down. Negadie gets back up, but Pixie blast a beam behind them, "Sorry babe!" She said. Negadie smirks, before shooting few arrows up in the sky, before the arrows turns into chains which it held the two down. "Heh..pathetic" Negadie said. "You son of whatever you are!!! WHERE IS MY ELODIE?!" Pixie snaps, before Elodie got back in control for a second, "P-Pixie?...Enid?...." she asks.

"Hey hey...Babe...hey...it's us..what's going on?....what have this thing done to you?..." Pixie asks. "What IS that thing?...." Enid asks. "I-I....I-I don't know...all...I-I..Ugh!...it's...hurts!...it's hurts!..." Elodie mumbles, falling to her knees and was struggling. "Y-You can fight it! I-I know you can! You got to!" Pixie said. "'You got to!'...hahahaha!! Wow! That's a PATHETIC words! Hahahahahaha!!!" Negadie yells, before wiping the purple blood off their nose. "WHAT have you done to Elodie?!" Enid yells. "Me? Ohohohoh! She fall for OUR little game! Haha! It was so easy guilt trapping her! So fun, really!!" Negadie said, laughing like crazy.

"Y-You TRICK HER?!" Pixie yells with tears in her eyes. "Well..I learned a thing or two from watching her memories..." Negadie said, smirking. "Y-YOU SICK FUCKER!!" Enid yells with tears in her eyes as well. Negadie begins to lift Enid's chin, "I must thank YOU..for falling into her trick when you two were kids..or BEST FRIENDSSSSSSS...." They said, laughing even more. "HEY SICKO!!! TAKE THIS FOR YOUR KIND!!!!!" Darrell yells before blasting a beam at Negadie who falls to the ground and glares. "Stay away from the kids!!" Venomous said before realizing their eyes which Negadie looks at Venomous in shock.

Master?/Negative?

(Hope you guys like this. Pixie and Aphrodite belong to Ra1nSt0rm and see ya in the next)