Chapter Four:Searching or Fighting?

(Trigger Warning:Trauma, Blood, and swears)

I need Elodie to come with me

"Who are you and what do you want?" Ice Snow asks, glaring at Hades and summoning her ice spike. "Relax, Ice..I'm Hades...I just need to talk to Elodie...alone" Hades said calmly. "How do you know our names?" Elodie asks, summoning her bow and arrows and aims at Hades who chuckles, "Oh please..everyone heard of the attack..your fake death...your lost arm..." They said which Elodie tense up a bit in fear and begins to shakes a bit. "HEY!!! Back off!!!" Ice Snow snaps, before attacking Hades who barely dodges. "You wanna fight?...ok..let's fight" Hades said before charging at her.

"Ice! Icy?! Where are you?!" Natasha shouts while looking around. "Snowflake?! Snowy?! Icy?! Ms. Gar..any calls from Ice?" Enid asks, worrying about her girlfriend. "No..I keep calling, but no answers" Vanessa said. Suddenly Pixie run to them, "Have any of you seem Elodie?! She's missing!" She said. "W-What?!...her too?!...have you seen Ice Snow before you came here?!" Enid asks. "N-No..I haven't...E-Elodie ran off after Phoenix scared her!" Pixie said. "For the last time! I trip and accidentally grab her arm! Sheez!!" Phoenix said who have a black eye. "Guys focus! Ice Snow is missing and I need to find my daughter!" Natasha said.

"OUR daughter!" Venomous corrected her. "Ok, in the true fact, she's MY daughter..I'm the one who raised and adopted her" Carol said. "Does it really matter?" Rad asks. "Yes!" Carol, Venomous, and Natasha said. "Ok ok ok..." Rad said, backing up. "Can we please just find Ice Snow and Elodie first?! They are missing and I'm not loosing them again!" Enid said, getting impatient. "Guys..calm down..fighting isn't gonna make us find them faster" Ko said. "Ko's right...if we fight longer...it's only making us wasting time" Carol said, sighing. "Fine..but we are getting back to this" Venomous said. "Oh yeah, definitely" Natasha said. "Oh my cob-can we not?!" Frankie asks.

Meanwhile Ice Snow fall to the ground, while Elodie shoot a few arrows at Hades who got shot a few and see a cliff nearby. "Last chance to come with me peacefully or I'm gonna do something I'll regret.." Hades said. "Like what?!" Ice Snow asks, before he grabs a dagger from their pocket which she used it to stabbed Ice Snow in the stomach. Elodie immediately freeze...shaking from a trauma flashback when Zeus stabbed her through the chest. "Sorry kid...hope you survive..." Hades said, before pulling the dagger out and pushes Ice Snow off the cliff..into a river. Elodie falls to her knees and begin to shakes a bit. "Kid...follow me....I'm not gonna hurt ya..but fight me and I will" Hades said before walking off. Elodie begin to grab her hat and drop it on the ground and begins to walk off with Hades.

"Elodie?! Icy?? Where are you?!" Enid shouts, looking around with the rest while Mikayla was sniffing for any traits. "You find anything?" Rad asks, looking at Mikayla who didn't respond. "Guys! I found this nearby!" Sparko said, holding Elodie's hat. Pixie grabs the hat and look at it, "You don't think...someone took her right?" She asks. "I-I'm not sure...but..she have to be ok...whatever she and Ice Snow might be...." Enid said, looking up at the sky.

Wake
Up
Icy

Ice Snow gasps for air before breathe heavily. She looks around to see her wound is bandage up and sit up slowly. "You're lucky I found you, kid, otherwise you'll be dead" A woman said, doing her makeup. "Thanks....but who are you?" Ice Snow asks. "People know me as Sephora...but you can call me Dove..Dove Boxman..." Dove said.

(Hope you enjoy it. Dove, Vanessa, Natasha, Frankie, and Pixie belong to Ra1nSt0rm )