Chapter Ten:Go Against Me

(Trigger Warning:Blood, death, swears and GORE)

"What do you mean she's possess?!" Pixie asks. "It's means she's possess! What's else?!" Fink asks as Venomous bandaging her shoulder. "She's wasn't in Hades' control..." Ko said. "Her control time must ran out.." Dendy said. "But now what?...we don't even know who or WHAT even possessing her!!" Rad said. "We can figure that later! We need to stop Hades and save Aphrodite now!!" Ice Snow said before getting ready. "She's scares me" Boxman whispers. "Oh yeah definitely....you should have seen her monthly times..." Carol whispers. "Let's go people!!!" Ice Snow said. "Ok ok ok! We're coming!!" Rad said, before tripping on Enid, Pixie, and Sparko.

Meanwhile. Mind-Controlled Aphrodite beats down the guards as Hades walks to Zeus' cell. "Hahaha! I knew you were bad like me!..now let me out so we can do sh*tty stuff!!" Zeus yells. "Actually...I didn't came here to set you free..I'm actually here to send you more far away place...so just relax..ok?" Hades asks, before grabbing a pair of cuffs and a rope. "YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!" Zeus yells, before using his wings' strength to break free and begin to tackles them down, "I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING!!! I GAVE YOU A JOB TO DO!!!! A CHANCE TO BE WHO YOU WANNA BE!!!" He yells, before Hades kick him down.

"You never CARE!!!! None of our family cares!! Only Penny and her parents!! Out of ALL OUR 80 COUSINS!! No one cares! I never WANTED to be a villain!! Sure, our family have a history, but Penny is a new POINT member and her parents respect her!...HECK! They even took care of me when our parents kicked me out! You never cared!!" Hades snaps, before Zeus grabs her by the neck and throw their to the wall, "So you go AGAINST ME?!" He yells, before grabbing his dagger and stabs Hades in the shoulder. They hisses in pain before looking at Aphrodite, "Power off..." she said, before grabbing his hourglass and shatter it.

Suddenly Aphrodite falls to the ground and pass out. "You shouldn't done that.." Zeus said, before stabbing Hades in the chest H A R D. Hades hisses in pain, coughing blood, and slowly getting weaker. "Any last words, Hades?" Zeus asks as Hades glaring at him, "Fuck you bitch.." They mumbles, before Zeus stabs her throat HARD and kick him to the side. "Pathetic...shouldn't had challenge me...." Zeus mumbles, before Aphrodite punches him down, "YOU FUCKING SICKO!!!" She yells, before breathing heavily.

Suddenly Foxtail and Ember shows up. "This ends n-omg..that's a lot of blood..oh cob..oh Sheez!" Ember said, turning around and tries not to throw up. "Got to go..see ya later" Zeus said, before break the ceiling with his strength and flies off. "Aphrodite! Are you ok?! You're not hurt right?!" Foxtail asks, checking on her GF. "I'm ok, Foxy..I'm ok.....I-I'm...." Aphrodite mumbles, before tearing up which Foxtail tears up due to her powers, but she wipe it off and she hugs her GF. "I'm here babe..I'm here..." she said.

Why not play a simple

G
A
M
E

Little Pixxy?~

(Hope you guys like this chapter. Pixie and Aphrodite belongs to Ra1nSt0rm and see ya)