Chapter Five:The Ticking Hourglass

(Trigger Warning:Trauma, blood and such-)

Elodie was following Hades..didn't really had a choice...they were silent the whole time of the walk. "So..what you need to talk about?" She asks, crossing her arms. "I'm sure you are aware.." Hades said before grabbing their hourglass from his pocket, "I want you to join me...just for a few hours..nothing more..nothing less.." she said. "What?!..n-no!..I-I'm not joining you!..you STABBED my friend's girlfriend!" Elodie said. "I told you..I didn't wanna do it...beside..was it really my fault? You were the one who froze, I didn't" Hades said. "Well...ok..I admit..I did froze...b-but..in my defense-.." Elodie got cut off.

"Defense?...please..and since when YOU a victim? You literally betrayed your best friend...can't say I'm surprise.." Hades said with her eyes glowing blue a bit. "I-I know I miss it..but I've change...me and Enid are friends again.." Elodie said. "Are you friends?...or just another excuse of a someone?" Hades asks. "W-What's that suppose to mean?! I don't know how you know about everything!" Elodie said. "Memories, darling...I can see your memories just by seeing your fears in your eyes...seeing regrets and guilt in your eyes, Elodie" Hades said, playing with his hourglass a bit, "and about that time when you work with Foxtail and destroy the Plaza" They said.

"I was order to, ok?! I can't help when I was order by Foxtail" Elodie said. "But you still follow! Whatever you did is YOUR fault! You LEFT everyone you love!" Hades said which Elodie backs up and tears up. "S-Shut...it...." She mumbles, shaking a bit, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...." She mumbles even more, trying to get her head out of it. "You SHOULD be sorry...but you know...why wait? Let me help and I promise...all of your worries and pains will vanish like they are made to.." Hades said, putting their hourglass in front of Elodie which her eyes turns blue.

So what do you say?

E l o d i e ?

"Aphrodite..how are you doing?" Foxtail asks, irony since she lost her tail-but still foxtail. "Huh?..oh I'm fine...just.,...still getting used to being..half blind..really..and you..not having a tail" Aphrodite said. "Aphro..we talk about this..what happen isn't your fault" Foxtail said. "Yes it is...if I could just..stop him..save you in time..you wouldn't have your tail cut off" Aphrodite said. "Hey hey..it's ok...I would give any limb of my body for your loving body" Foxtail said, chuckling a bit which Aphrodite chuckles too. "But I'm serious...I truly love you.." Foxtail said, smiling before kissing her cheek which Aphrodite smile gently.

Suddenly the door got broke down by Elodie, but her eyes were glowing blue. "Elodie? What are you doing here?! And what is the meaning of this?!" Foxtail asks. "Sorry Ms. Tailless, but I'm borrowing her for a bit.." Hades said, walking in and was holding a floating hourglass. "H-Hades?! YOU SICKO!!" Aphrodite yells, glaring at them. "Awww, look..I'm doing you a favor...now..Elodie...deal with the fox hero for me" Hades said. Elodie just nodded and begins to attack Foxtail who yelp and dodges the attack.

"Hades, I'm not in a mood to fight" Aphrodite said, before Hades sit down. "Fight You?..no..but I want you to join me..." They said. "HA! In your dream! I'm not gonna be your mind control helper!" Aphrodite said, before Hades chuckles, "Oh..but you like MAKING people your mind control lovers?..ok ok..I see how it is.." She said, smirking secretly. "Ugh..your manipulation isn't gonna trick me.." Aphrodite said. "That's BESIDE the point! Because of you...your little Fox last her tail...do you really want to be feel responsible for that?" Hades asks, gets up and walks around her. "Shut up...it's none of YOUR concerns" Aphrodite snaps a bit.

"But it's involve you!! Look! I can help you make yourself better! You spend your life being used as a toy so you can get money....so..this is YOUR chance to CHANGE that!" Hades said, before holding the hourglass in front of her before mimd control her. "A-Aphrodite!" Foxtail said before Elodie blast her down with her arrows. "Relax, Foxy..I'll bring her back" Hades said before laughing and leaving with the two. "Hey, sorry, I'm late. Bathroom wa-.....not even gonna ask" Ember said, seeing the mess while Foxtail was rubbing her head in pain.

Meanwhile Ice Snow grabs a cup. "You have water?" She asks. "Nah, but I have sodas and alcohols..you want some? It's whiskey" Dove said, making her own whiskey. "Yeah..I'll pass.." Ice Snow said, open the fridge and grabs a soda. "Meh, suit yourself" Dove said before drinking her drink. "So..you're really Boxman's sister?..." Ice Snow asks. "Meh....we don't talk to each other..he definitely hate me..but enough about that...what brings you in the river?" Dove asks.

Before Ice Snow can answer, Mikayla open the door which Ice Snow turns around to see the others looks at her. "Ice?..." Enid asks. "Hheyyy..." Ice Snow nervously said

(Hope you like this. Aphrodite and Dove belong to Ra1nSt0rm )