Chapter Thirteen:A Possessed Timebomb

(Trigger Warning:Blood, Swears, Etc)

Then let's play

"Hahaha! You're on!!!" Negadie yells, before summoning a purple scythe and begin to charges at them. They immediately dodges the attack, before Ice Snow throws ice spikes at Negadie who block it with their scythe. They throw chains at her which easily destroyed by Ko's power punch. Negadie tries to attack them, but Aphrodite begins to tackled them down. "GET OFF OF ME!!!!" Negadie yells, before a chain grabs Aphrodite and yeet her away, but Foxtail catches her in time, "I got you, babe!" She said. "Thanks, Foxy" Aphrodite said, smiling in gayness.

Negadie begins to summon their arrows and shoot at Enid who disappear as a log and reappear behind them, kicking them to the ground. "Let Elodie go..NOW!" Pixie yell as Negadie pants and wipe the blood off their mouth, "I...told you..she..is no MORE!" They yells, charging at them.

Meanwhile, Elodie was still stuck in her mind, still chained up, and still all alone. "Hahahaha! Pathetic!!...yeah! For someone so perfect! You are so weak!...SO USELESS!~" the voices keep echoing in her head. "S-Shut up...shut up....I know.....I-I know I am........" Elodie mumbles, before tearing up and shaking a lot. She looks at the scene where Negadie was fighting the gang, before she looks down. "Ugh! Cob me! Why did I believe this is a good idea?...I should never sign the....scroll...." Elodie said before grabbing the scroll and reread a line, "The deal can only be done..if a dead come to the victim..." she said, before closing it, "I know what I need to do.." she said.

Meanwhile, Negadie got blast down by Staci's fire. "That is what you get!!!" Staci yells, before Negadie aims for her, but Shannon punches them to a tree. Elodie took back control while gasping for air, "You know...I'm really...SICK....and..TIRED...of these games...I-I wanna quit...you can't keep hurting people!! Games are never MEANT to hurt people...and..I would glad enough...t-TO NEVER HURT ANYONE ELSE EVER AGAIN!!!!!!" She yells, before looking at the cliff and jumps off..falling into a river.

"E-ELODIE!!!!" Enid yells with tears in her eyes. "Move!!" Pixie said, pushing Ice Snow down before diving into the river...her appearance begin to changes, but she was focusing on saving her Elodie. She immediately begins to grabs Elodie, before swimming up to the surface. "Woah! Pixie! You did it and you look different!" Rad said...since Pixie was now in her true form..her siren form. "Oh shit...I forgot about that" Pixie said, sighing. "But it's a good different!!! You shouldn't hide this away something just because you're different! We are all amazing for what we are!" Sparko said, smiling.

"T-Thanks...Sparko" Pixie said, slightly smile. Ramona used her powers to give some of her strength to Elodie which she gasp for air and cough water out. "B-Babe! Are you ok?!" Pixie asks, hugging her which Elodie hugs back, "I'm ok...I'm ok...I promise..." She weakly said. "Never scare us like that again!" Enid said, hugging her. "Yeah! What they say!" Phoenix said. "I should call Professor Venomous..." Raymond said. "I already did...Dad is doing fine...he just need rest...he's well and alive...." Staci said, before Raymond slowly hugs Staci which she hugs back.

Meanwhile, Negative was hiding behind the trees, watching them. "You might win for now...but I will..get my revenge...JUST you wait" They said, before walking away.....still leaving purple footprints.

To be continued
Again

(Hope you guys enjoy this. Pixie, Staci, Aphrodite, and other OCs that they have belong to Ra1nSt0rm

Thanks for reading and see ya in book 3)