7 | leave her out of it

later that day..

                                leilani's pov:

"so why were you guys talking about kaia?" hasson asked.

"you asking as my girlfriend or my therapist?" i rose my eyebrows.

"which ever one will make you tell the truth," she said.

i sighed.

oh did i mention that we made it official?

hear me out though! we've been friends for months... and i've always thought she was cutie. this week just showed me that she could be there for me as a friend, not just when she's on the clock.

"cause apparently, amelia didn't know that billie had some of kaia's ashes," i shrugged.

"oh right," hass nodded. "i forgot she did. well how did she find out now?"

"i really don't know," i shrugged. "milly just came yelling at me."

"you don't even have your locket on right now, so how was kaia brought up?"

"i don't know," i shook my head.

"so they were talking about you?" she squinted.

"i guess," i shrugged. "hasson cmon. why so many questions?" i chuckled.

"just wondering," she put her arm around me.

"there's no worry love," i grinned.

"i sure hope not," she whispered in my ear. "i've been wanting you far too long to let her take you from me."

i thought that was rather weird of her to say but i guess i understand. but then i thought back to when riley was trying to tell me about hasson's intentions when being my therapist.

i squinted my eyes. "wait what do you mean? who said anything about billie taking me from you?" i looked at hass.

"i saw the way she was looking at you when you guys were talking," she said. "i see right through her."

"okay hass, billie has a whole girlfriend," i playfully rolled my eyes.

"so?" she furrowed her eyebrows. "does that ever stop anyone?"

i paused. "whatever you're trying to get at, just say it."

"nothing," she put her hands up in defense. "just want you to know that you're mine."

"i know hassy," i kissed her cheek. "geez it feels like we've been dating for months," i joked.

"in my head, we have."

i glanced at her.. because um ok.

it was later at night and we arrived back to the hotel because tomorrow's the last full day so we have to get ready for our last few shows.

hasson took me up to the room and luckily, billie and amelia weren't there yet so there wasn't any tension to deal with. she left and i laid on the bed and starting talking to liz.

"you guys seemed pretty close at the party," she started, eating a bag of pretzels. "she's playing her role pretty well."

"it's not a role anymore," i rolled my eyes.

"what?" she damn near choked on a pretzel. "how the fuck? what the fuck happened in that hotel last night?"

"i rocked her world," i shook my head sarcastically.

"WHAT?" liz exclaimed, her eyes damn near falling out her head. "damn you put it on her?"

"i did," i nodded with a laugh. "you gotta keep in mind we've known each other for months. apparently it's something that we've both wanted."