13 | free

"well hello, leilani," amelia elevator eyed me with a straight face.

"hello amelia," i sarcastically grinned. "how are you?"

"i'm glad you asked leilani. i really am," she nodded and started walking towards me.

i tensed up and took a step back.

finally seeing amelia in person made me realize that i wasn't avoiding her out of fear of what she'd do to me.

it was out of fear of what i'd do to her...

"i was doing pretty good actually," she nodded as she stood close to me. "but then i was scrolling on instagram and saw a photo of you kissing my neighbor."

"that bothered you?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"it bothered me when i realized that i was in the bathroom with you guys when it happened.. and so was billie."

"why though?" i crossed my arms.

"because billie knew you were in LA and didn't tell me," she said, annoyed.

"okayyy?" i rose my eyebrows.

"that shit is sneaky!" she exclaimed.

"damn that sucks," i shrugged and walked passed her and approached hasson.

"you could've texted me or something hass," i told her.

"you could've told me that amelia was liz's neighbor. but you didn't," she sarcastically grinned. "why didn't you?" she tilted her head, knowing my answer.

"hass cmon," i tilted my head, internally begging her to not be like that right now.

"no lani. why didn't you tell me that amelia was liz's new neighbor?" she raised her voice.

"okay cmon," billie chimed in. "you don't have to put her on the spot like that-"

"shut up billie," hasson said while still keeping eye contact with me.

"fuck you hasson!" billie spat.

"fuck you!"

"don't talk to billie like that!" milly exclaimed.

"you shut up too amelia!" hasson said. "i don't like either of you."

"can all of you shut the fuck up?!" liz exclaimed.

i looked at my angry girlfriend. "hasson can we talk about this later please-"

"not til you admit that you kept this shit from me cause we both know that billie would be around here a lot."

"hass i've been here for three days and i've only known since yesterday!" i exclaimed. "can you not give me a little time to figure out what's going on?!"

"you're supposed to tell me shit like that immediately!" she got loud.

"hasson, you saw me before she did," billie cut in. "did you tell her?"

i rose my eyebrows at hasson. "you did?"

"whatever. that's not important-"

"no fuck that," i cut her off and walked out of the room and into liz's guest room that is now my room.

liz came in right after. "leilani i swear i didn't mean for any of this to happe-"

"lizzy it's fine," i assured her as i sat on the bed. "it is what it is."

then hasson came in the room. "can we talk?" she asked rather aggressively.

"not if you're about to piss me out more than i already am," i said nonchalantly.