23 | im sorry..

weeks later..

"where are your caps?" i asked billie as i looked through her walk in closet.

"that shelf over there," she pointed. "you're gonna steal every cap i have? you've been wearing em everyday," she laughed.

"they go well with my outfits," i laughed. "i can't help that you have so many."

"well which color are you wearing today?"

"this green one matches my shirt," i grabbed her green cap and put it on.

"thanks again for coming to the meeting," billie said to me as we were leaving out of her place.

"of course," i grinned. "i'm excited at the idea of going on tour with you."

"no forreal we'd have so much fun," she wrapped her arm around me.

we got in her car and i texted margie.

i rolled my eyes and locked my phone

i rolled my eyes and locked my phone. i hate when margie plays mom.

after the meeting with billie's team, we went back to my place because liz offered to make dinner for the four of us.

we arrived to the apartment and billie parked her car and looked at me. "you good? you seem bothered."

"yeah i'm fine," i nodded. "let's just go in, i'm starving."

billie and i held hands as we walked in the apartment building and went up to the floor. we walked in to liz and i's place and sat down.

while we were eating, billie brought up tour.

"so guys, did lani tell you the great news?" she smiled.

"what?" liz asked, curious.

"she's coming with me on tour," she smiled as she chewed.

"oh forreal?" liz rose her eyebrows. "that's so cool lei!" she looked at me with a smile.

"yeah i'm excited," i smiled, glancing at margie.

but she just looked down and shook her head.

"marg, what's wrong?" billie furrowed her eyebrows.

margie then looked at me, not answering billie. "you're really gonna sit here and entertain that?" she furrowed her eyebrows at me, annoyed.

"margie can you not? not now," i shook my head.

"really?" she rose her eyebrows.

"margaret!" i said sternly. "don't start with me."

"fine," she shrugged before turning her head to billie. "i'm sorry billie but unfortunately leilani cannot go on tour with you."

"why?" billie furrowed her eyebrows.