Hide Chapter 16

(I'm sorry that it's been soo long....)

Sierra's POV.

"Large pepperoni pizza with stuffed crust. Buffalo wings." Niall explains to the woman needing our order.

"Mild, medium, or hot?" She asks. She's really pretty. Brunette hair, blue-grey eyes, and a really pretty smile. She beams at my brother and giggles when he smiles back. Oh gosh. No.

Niall turns to us and asks us the same question. "Mild!" Sienna and I say in unison. We look at each other. "We've got to stop doing that!" We say, again, in unison. "Ugh!"

Everyone starts laughing. We both turn and glare at them. "What are you laughing at?" We again, say in unison. I immediately shut up after that. I'm done with talking. We'll always say the same thing.

We go and sit at one of the tables to wait for our food. "When will it be here?" Eleanor asks.

"I don't know. You guys want to go mess around with the claw machine?" I ask glancing over like a child on their birthday looking at their presents.

"Hell yea!" Louis gets too excited and yells. Everyone looks at him as he awkwardly sits back down. "Well, can we still go? I want the purple elephant!" He quietly gets excited. I stand and walk towards the claw machine.

IT'S BEEN A WHILE IM SORRY AND IM SORRY IT'S SO SHORT BUT IT'S SOMETHING AND YEH.... I'LL POST MORE SINCE IT'S SUMMER!!!!! YAY!