Babysitter?!? Chapter 11

A/N hey! You should get from the title what this is goin to be about! Well imma try to update every day/night now. Since I missed so much. Sorry! Caroline Sunshine is coming in now! Haha love you guys! Enjoy

Sierra's POV

"What the fuck? WHAT DID I EVER DO WRONG!!?! THAT FUCKING WHORE!! UGH!! SIENNA WAS RIGHT!!" I screamed wondering who was in the house. All of a sudden Sienna walks into my room.

"What happened? I heard you come in and scream so-" she started but I stopped her by engulfing her in a hug.

"I am so sorry! I should have listened! I'm so stupid! Gosh I wish I never met her! I wish we were still in America! I loved it there! With Todd and Jeremy! And Paola! And Sophie! And Damon! And Margaret! Oh my gosh! And all of our friends in New York. I miss them! Can we go back? I hate it here! Please? I want to stay with Mum and Niall and Greg and Theo, but I just gosh!" I pleaded.

"Listen. I want to go back too. But mum needs us. She truly does. You don't get it, but Greg, Niall, Theo, Mum, Samantha, And Kaleb need us. I know you miss them but it's just, they want us back. I talked to Todd last night on the phone. I was crying and he was too. He said he had a girlfriend. Her name was Lily. He sent me a picture look." she showed me a picture of from who I assume is Lily. She has curly, brunette hair. it's really pretty. Same as her.

"Wow." I can't believe I missed out on so much." I said letting a tear slip out.

"Oh that's not all I have to say." She said. A sly grin creeping on her face.

Sienna's POV

Sienna boo- hey Meghan! Long time no talk!

Meg Monster- Yea! Hey! I gotta tell you something! IM IN MULLINGAR!

Sienna boo- OMG! WAIT TILL I TELL SIERRA!

Meg Monster- no! keep it a secret until tonight. I'm searching for a job. my mom sent me here. she said there are good opportunities here.

Sienna boo- ok. see you tonight! Bye!

Meg Monster- bye :P

*end of convo*

OH MY GOSH! CANT WAIT TO SEE HER!!!!!

It's 2:36 where's mum? Then I got a text from her.

Madré- hey I'm sending a babysitter because I got on the wrong plane and ended up in Paris. Sorry! Love you baby girl!

Sienna boo- WHAT!?!?!? PARIS!?!?! BABYSITTER!?!?!

Madré- yes.

Sienna boo- why can't Niall take care of us?

Madré- he's Niall.

Sienna boo- oh yea haha

Madré- anyways her name is Tiffany and she should be there in about 10 minutes.

Sienna boo- ok. bye love you!

Madré- love you sweetie.

*end of convo*

Great. I turn the tv on and watch Reruns of Good Luck Charlie. Im going to miss that show. Then the doorbell rings.

"Hello?" I asked when I walk up to the door.

"Hi! Is this the Horan residence?" the voice asks.

"Maybe. Depends on who's on the other side of the door." I ask in a weird tone.

"I'm Tiffany Locke. Is your brother home?" she asks

"No. Hes out getting stuff for dinner. Oh and by the way, my friend Meghan is coming over later." I tell her opening the door.

"The more the merrier!" she said excitedly.

"Let me show you around." I say giving a fake smile.

"Ok." She replied.

I start by showing her the kitchen. Then the living room and then my room, where Kaleb is still watching a movie. But now he's watching Little Fockers. I cleared my throat and he spun around. "Oh hi." he simply said and turned his attention back to the movie.

"That's my boyfriend. We were just watching movies. You can ask my brother." I reassured.

"It's ok. Don't moan to loud!" she said jokingly. Still made me blush redder than a tomato.

I then showed her Sierra's room and introduced them. Then the doorbell rang. AGAIN.

I walk up to the door an ask who it is. "Really? Who else would come at 3:00 in the afternoon?" the voice asks. MEGHAN!!! I fling open the door and attack her in a hug.

"I thought you weren't coming until tonight." I said.

"Well, I lied!" She said. SIERRA'S GOING TO FREAK!

"Come on let's go see Sierra!" I yell.

We run up the stairs and rush to Sierra's room and bust through the door.

"AHHHHHH!!!!! MEGHAN!!!!" She screamed.

"The one and only!" Meghan said back after pushing Sierra off her so she could breathe.

=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^=

HEY! Extra long chapter! for me anyways. umm I changed the way they send texts! yay! anyways second update in two days! Heeheehee! bye! Imma try to figure out how to post pics with the chapter so I can show you LILY! heehee

=^.^= meowwwww! I'm a cat!