Best Friends Again Chapter 6

Sierra's POV

"Hey. Sienna. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you that. It was stupid. Fallon is my friend and I believed her." I told my sister. She hugged me and forgave me.

"I'll forgive you on one condition." She told me.

"And what's that." I asked/demanded.

"Well, you have to tell Fallon she's wrong. And that she's a bitch and doesn't know what she's talking about." She said with a smile on her face. I just looked at her with a shocked expression. I can't do that.

"Sienna! I can't do that!" I tell her.

"Fine apology not accepted. Now leave." she said tilting her nose towards the air. She's being a bitch.

"Urgh!! Fine. I'll tell her tomorrow." I don't want to, but having my sister hate me would be worse. I don't fucking know what to do. Dammit.

Sienna's POV

It takes a while for her to accept, but she finally does. All I could do is smile. I feel that I had accomplished something. "Yay!!" I say.

"Ok well? Friends again?" she asked me. I couldn't say no.

"Yea." I say with a smile on my face. We hug and walk to our room.

"Manicure?" I ask.

"Yesssss!!!" she yells.

I paint her nails purple and let it dry. Then I take a piece of tape and put it at an angle, so that half of her nail is covered and half is not. I paint the part that isn't covered a glittery silver color and let it dry. Next I take my dotting tool and using the smaller dot, I dip it in the purple and put five dots on the silver part of her nail. When I finished I let it dry and put a top coat on them. Once that was dry, I examined my work. Perfect.

••••••*****•••••*****•

Heyyyyyy guys!!! Sorry it's sooo short! Soooooooo DM me and I'll show you a picture of the nail art. Welllll I'm bored and tired. Merry late Christmas!!!!!! <3 <3 <3