Tiffany Chapter 12

A/N- hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated. My phone has been a bitch. Soooo. I couldn't update. ANYWAYYYYYYYSSS ENJOYYYYYY!!!!!

Niall's POV

I'm at the supermarket getting food for tonight. When I'm bombarded with questions like 'Are you leaving One Direction?' The fuck? And 'Where are your sisters?' And 'We heard you had a girlfriend! What's her name?' Ugh they get annoying. I rush out of the store and drive to Pizza Hut.

I walk in and nobody is there but me. I mentally thank god that there is nobody here. I walk up to the counter and order.

"Yes, I would like 5 pepperoni I pizzas. And 3 dozen hot wings. Buffalo style. Under Horan. Thanks." I walk to a table and sit down. I pull out my phone and see I have a text.

Sienna boo- Hey umm... Meghan is here (I know you don't know her.) anyways GET MORE FOOD! She eats like crazy!

Bubbah- ok. Ok I got 5 pizzas and 3 dozen chicken wings. Enough?

Sienna boo- no.

Bubbah- ok then. bye.

I walk up to the counter and place another order. "Umm. Maam I need to add on to the order of Horan. Yes. I need 2 more pepperoni pizzas and instead of 3 dozen, I need 5 dozen chicken wings. Buffalo style. Thanks." I tell her.

I walk back to my table and get on twitter.

Hate...

Hate.. To SIENNA AND SIERRA!? Oh hell to the no!!!

@Niall_Official-
"DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY SISTERS!!!!! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY OR I AM CAPABLE OF!!!!! STOP SENDING HATE TO @Sienna_Boo_Horan or @Sierra_Pro_BBall_Babe"

(A/N I made up Sienna and Sierra's twitter names... Sooo...)

Management is going to kill me. Ehh. Oh well. They didn't hurt Liam as bad as we thought.

"Horan? Your pizzas are ready!" The cashier lady called over the counter. Oh no.

"Niall?!" I hear girls scream. Great... I pull my hoodie and shades on and walk up, grab my pizzas and wings and walk away. I walk out the door and get into my car. I set my food into the drivers seat, of my Hummer. Paul was busy so I went by myself. He won't aproove, but hey I was hungry. Then my phone buzzes.

Mum- hey, I won't be home tonight after all. I got on the wrong plane and ended up in Paris. I'm spending a few days here so I got you all a babysitter.

Niall- Why can't I take care of myself and the girls? :(

Mum- Cuz your Niall.

Niall- ohh. Right. Ok. Love you! Bye!

Mum- love you too! Bye.

Then she hangs up. I start my car and drive home. I pull into the driveway to see an unfamiliar car. "The fuck?" I ask myself.

I open the door and realize I forgot the pizzas "Fuck." I said out loud.

"That's not good language to say around 14 year olds. I'd rather you say 'well poo' or 'crap'." Said a mysterious voice from the other room.

"Who the hell is in my house?" I ask in confusion. Then a girl a bit shorter than me creeps around the corner. As if not to scare me.

"I'm Tiffany. Your babysitter." She explains holding out her hand. I take it and we shake.

"I have to go get the pizzas." I explain as I walk out of the house.

"Ok." She simply says and walks the other way. She has to be nice. I open the door to my car and grab the pizzas and the wings.

I walk back up the steps and step into the doorway. I walk into the kitchen to sit the pizzas and wings down. "DINNERS HERE!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I hear footsteps and then I hear a thud.

"Sierra!! WHY DID YOU PUSH ME??!" I heard an unfamiliar voice yell. Sierra walks in and shrugs before the door closes. And I see the worst thing ever. Sienna and Kaleb french kissing in the hallway. His hand made it's way to her breasts and that's what made me go off. I pushed past whoever was in my way. Then I pulled them apart.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?! TOUCHING MY SISTER THE WAY YOU JUST DID!! OH I DONT THINK SO BUDDY!!! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SIT NEAR HER DURING DINNER." I scream in his face.

"Sorry man." He simply says an puts his hands up in defense.

We all walk to the kitchen sit down and eat. I keep sending Kaleb death glares throughout the dinner. Then a tall brunette walks in and sits in the only seat available. Next to Kaleb.

=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^=

I didnt know where exactly to end this. So I ended it here. AT LEAST I UPDATED!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

=^.^= MEOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

IM A CAT!!!

<3 ya BYEEES!!!!