[1]

Things weren't always like this, going home used to be so peaceful. He had the most perfect family in town, getting good grades, going home to fresh made food everyday, loving parents, good friends, The full package. And while he would never blame the kid, it was infact Eddie Kasprack's doing for how things became.

Richie Tozier never planned on falling for a boy, He knew his dad's opinion and never wanted to see it. But the way this little kid looked at him just set him to spiral, six years old on a playground at school, playing in the dirt, he was suddenly getting screamed at by some kid, the sun casting a golden haze on his face, bringing out every detail. He was mesmerized. He hid it pretty well from most everyone, Beverly Marsh knew though. She knew everything about him, they just clicked that well.

Once Wentworth found out things got bad, Richie would be out of school for weeks on end, come back looking like absolute crap, the house was never cleaned, and Maggie was extremely quiet. Not as outspoken as she once was. Even Richie's friends were clueless to what had happened, Richie wouldn't tell anyone. Beverly was assuming and wasn't so far off, and Eddie snuck through Richie's window because if he tried to knock Richie cursed him out for it, So not even he knew what was going on.

But soon enough Eddie showed up when Richie was passed out so he decided to just lay with him, He was completely silent getting in the room, he thanks Sonia for this. Strict parents raise sneaky kids, He climbs into the bed slowly as to not move it too much and falls asleep soon after.