⍅1⍆

⍅⧫⍆

If it's one thing Y/n loves to do is wake up from a nap wrapped in the thick arms of Choi San. He's warm and surprisingly soft with his beautiful scent surrounding her. Y/n's met a lot of omegas in her life but the omegas in the ATEEZ pack have some of the most unique and serene scents. San smells distinctly like frangipani and jasmine with undertones of vanilla and tuberose. It's possibly her favorite scent in the world and she relishes the smell as she begins to stir.

    San squeezes her once, humming from sleep. "You awake?"

    "Kind of," Y/n murmurs back. She briefly peeks her eyes open but immediately regrets it as the fluorescent lights beam above her head. She groans in annoyance and promptly shoves her face deeper into his neck.

San chuckles and kisses the top of her head. "Not ready to get up?"

    "No," she grunts. "Fucking forgot we were here."

    San smiles. "So grumpy. It's alright. We're all here. You'll be fine."

    Y/n sighs but doesn't argue, she knows he's right. Y/n's just a bit... sensitive after sharing a rut with Hongjoong and inevitably going into heat. It doesn't help that Hongjoong had to immediately get back to work and Y/n had to accompany him, so they didn't get the proper aftercare they both deserve. Y/n isn't complaining though because the others have been giving her the affection she still craves and Hongjoong has never gone longer than 10 minutes without being near her. Even now, Y/n can feel and smell him close by.

    Being their omega is a fun job. When Y/n first started off, she was just as young as the others when they debuted. It's been a recent rule for K-pop groups to be assigned dynamic helpers from the start of their debut. Growing up with these 8 guys has been a whirlwind of emotions but she wouldn't take it back for anything.

    Y/n and San stay cuddled up together, shifting once so San can plow into her boobs, pestering small kisses there. Y/n knows he's not intentionally trying to turn her on, it's just a thing he does so she sits still and lets him be, blatantly ignoring the heat pulling into her gut as she runs her hands up and down his back.

    "Sannie."

"What?" he grunts.

    "Would you let up on Y/n? I can smell her arousal from here," Seonghwa reprimands.

    Y/n feels San's lips pull into a pout. "But I like giving kisses."

    "I know," Y/n tilts her head back and watches as Seonghwa runs his fingers through his dark hair. "But you're getting Hongjoong and Yunho riled up."

    "That's their problem," San grumbles.

He relents anyway, sitting up with a stretch. Y/n watches as San makes grabby hands for Seonghwa. The other omega rolls his eyes but leans down and lets him shower his face in kisses. Y/n gets a strong whiff of his scent, dark oak, lilies of the valley, and red roses. She melts into the cushion underneath her and purrs heavily. Seonghwa smiles down at her and pushes San away.

"Hi, omega."

Y/n blushes under his intense gaze and turns her head. "Hi, Seonghwa."

Seonghwa laughs softly, leaning into her face and scenting her. "All these years and I still make you shy."

She rolls her eyes as her blush deepens but accepts his affection. "Shut up, Hwa. You're just too damn beautiful."

"Cute." He presses a featherlight kiss to her hairline before walking away.